“Good experience” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dessert, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Buffet, Late Night
“Good experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013 via mobile

Good quality food. Better than some more recognised chains that charge a lot more. Would definitely return.. Limited fresh fruit compared to others

Visited May 2013

Ocala, Florida
“Great Breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

Quick, great selection, inexpensive and your drinks are included (unlike the other "bargain" breakfast buffets)...Did I mention the great selection!

Visited May 2013
Scotland
“Huge disappointment!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

We have visited this restaurant since 2007. Service, the first few years was good, however it began to go downhill around 2011.

We visited several times during our recent stay in Kissimmee (13-27 April 2013) and had varying experiences with servers. We had one server on two occasions who really couldn't care less. We were never offered drinks refills or tea/coffe. One day we went to get more from the buffet and returned to find all the used cutlery dumped in my unfinished glass of juice, she never apologised and waited until we were about to leave before approaching our table to ask if we wanted refills - it was a ploy, I think, to remind us to leave a tip.

On the flip side we had two really good servers in the following days which made all the difference.

Now on to the food...quality wasn't the same as previous years and the steak was full of fat and gristle. On our third last day my daughter and I had lunch there. We both took some carrot, raisin & pineapple salad only to discover it was off - tasted like paint stripper (or what I imagine it tastes like :) ) as soon as it was brought to their attention they pulled it from display, binned it and apologised.

Fine, all good...until we had some fruit and cake. I cut a large piece of watermelon to give half to my daughter only to discover a hair stuck to it. At this point I almost lost what little food I had already eaten. The hair (draw your own conclusions on what follows) was dark, short and curly...

The server took the offending piece wrapped in the napkin I'd sat it on and disappeared. She returned with the managers apologies and an offer to eat there again for free. A personal apology from the manager would have been more appropriate than sending a message via the poor unfortunate server.

I doubt I'll use this buffet if I return to Kissimmee in the future, instead I'll travel the extra miles to International Drive branch where the food and service was excellent.

It used to be good value for money but not so much now.

• Visited April 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Sheerness, United Kingdom
“Great Belly Filler”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

Golden Corral's are always good value places to eat with a good range of items to choose from. The best value has to be breakfast, with a wide selection and plenty of fresh fruit too. Love the strawberries!

Visited April 2013
Miami, Florida
“Awesome food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

Typical American food, seasoned the American way in an awesome buffet style! The service was great and the food was delicious! The only thing missing to make it better would be a little hispanic seasoning to it.

Visited April 2013