“Great dinner” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Preston, United Kingdom
“Great dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

As usual, a super meal, with great staff and choice, and all for a reasonable price. Ribs are to die for and all party members loved their meal.

Visited August 2014

“Good Food and Good Atmosphere as Usual”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

We eat here at least once on our annual trip to Kissimmee. We love their Jack Daniel sauce...my wife usually has the chicken and me the shrimp. Great restaurant.

Visited July 2014
St. John's, Canada
“Disapointing visit to Irlo Bronsos TGI Fridays”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

We enjoyed our previous visits to TGI Fridays on Irlo Bronson, expect for our recent visit in July 2014. The waitress would not accept the 20% off the table bill certificate I received from TGI Fridays via e-mail. She said this was only to be applied on my bill, but the manager told me otherwise several days later by phone. Also, when I mentioned that it was my son’s birthday she said “oh that’s great, congratulations!’, and walked away. The manager mentioned to me that birthday guests are to receive a complimentary dessert.

Visited July 2014
Warwickshire, United Kingdom
“Best TGI's ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

Excellent service (best I've ever received at a TGI's) and great food! We ate here twice during our holiday because we loved it so much.

Visited August 2013
“Always like their set menus for $12 or $16”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

Once more despite not the quickest service in getting a table the service from our waitress was cheery and pleasant and the food was good enough. Spinach dip for my wife and plenty of mozzarella sticks for my son always go down well to start. He enjoyed his chicken tenders as he always does from the set menu, and my wife loves her blue cheese & pecan salad with chicken. I decided not to have steak for a change and enjoyed my shrimp & chicken pasta.

Visited June 2014