“Not our first time.” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #63 of 673 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dessert, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
New Braunfels, Texas
“Not our first time.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

Every time we vacation in Orlando we find ourselves at this Outback at some point. Great service, great steaks, we love Outback.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

glasgow
“Back to Outback? Well.....”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

This is a hard review to write.

Early on our trip, my wife and I had visited this branch and had a fabulous meal and great service.,But the point of this review is to point out how a lot of little things add up to a lousy evening.

About the same time, our family and partners ( 8 in total) had also visited and loved it
So we all decided to visit, together, on our last night on our hols.

We arrived at about 5.30pm ( so, not late). We were told that for a party of 10, the wait would be 30mins.
OK, we were happy to wait.

Over an hour later, we got seated. Not a large table for 10, but a square and round table pushed together.
It turns out that the previous party had in fact finished, and paid for their meal 30 mins previously, but decided to stay and chat.

Now surely it is not beyond the realms of initiative for someone (manager? / waitress? ) to say to the group something like " could we offer you a complimentary coffee at the bar as the next party is waiting for your table" There is a good chance the group would say "oh, sorry for holding you up, but we'll be off" or come up with some diplomatic way of having the customers move on.

While by now, it was busy, there certainly were plenty of staff running around pretending to be busy.

Another delay before we saw the colour of the menu

When the food FINALLY arrived - it wasn't worth the wait. We all had steaks and they were not cooked the way we asked.
Given the wait to get to this point, we ate and left
No tip was included, and I was prepared to discuss this with the manager, but he never appeared.

On leaving, the queue outside was huge ( more incentive to turnover the customers inside!).

I believe some of them are still there

A great shame, as our previous visit for all of us had gone so well

Will we go back? Well....

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Manchester, United Kingdom
“great help with allergy needs”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

We visited this evening. One of the managers, called Mike, was very helpful helping me choose a meal that suited my dietry needs. Outback now has a specific menu card that covers a gluten free diet, they just now need to create ones for the other common allergens such as soy, dairy, or egg. (APPLEBEES already does this which makes choosing a meal so much easier.)
But despite this, thank you to Mike.

Visited July 2014
liverpool
“little bit of sick in my mouth”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

Went to this out back last night for the first time this holiday after trying it last year cannot loving it.
Everyone seems to rave about it.
As I write this the penny drops and I know what the problem is.
The food is fine, the equal and not superior to texas roundhouse, Langhorne miller and all the usual suspects.
Thing is( and I have the receipts to prove it),it's 50 p cent more expensive.
Steak was good, starter was good, dessert was terrible.
Waitress was so overpoweringly suck-Holy I wanted to strangle her.
She even got on her knees begging forgiveness when the main course was a tad late. What is wrong with these people? I know none of you will either read this or know who i am, but for my sake please stop it. You're making me bring sick up into my mouth.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Terrible Service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

I went to dine with my family. We reserved online to avoid too much waiting, so far was fine but they forgot one of my appetizzers and took over an hour for the waitress to bring our meals after we place the complaint with the Manager totally dissapoint about their services.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere