“Great food and service” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #22 of 652 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Salisbury, United Kingdom
“Great food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014

We had a really excellent meal here and our only regret was that after eating the delicious starters we were not that hungry for our main courses - but this was our error especially as we know how generous the American potion sizes are! Overall would recommend this restaurant to families and couples.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Kissimmee, Florida
“A bit average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

not the best pasta or service we've ever had, and the place looked dated and in need of an update. the salads were a little dry.

Visited September 2013
Ashburn, Virginia
“Mistakes Sometimes Happen!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

We've dined here on several visits to Orlando and usually have a good experience. On our last visit I ordered the "build your own" pasta. I ordered angel hair with marinara and shrimp. My husband and I both had the salad, which was plentiful, and the bread sticks were great as usual. When my pasta was delivered there were no shrimp, and the sauce looked a bit greasy. I told the waiter the shrimp were missing and he asked if I was sure. I stirred the pasta around and showed him. He said he would let the chef know. I started to eat what was delivered as I was starving! The chef came out a few minutes later to let me know they were going to start a fresh entree and it would be out soon. When my new entree arrived it contained shrimp, and the sauce was correct. Our waiter was apologetic about the problem. Servings were ample and prices reasonable. They handled the problem well, so I can't really ping them for the mistake.

Be sure to arrive early as the restaurant gets very busy! There is a bar area that has several booths that are first come, first served.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
“Fair Italian”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

Good price and food
All the family can eat at this place.
Soup, salad, meat, chicken and fish. You can chose and not spice.

Visited April 2014
“Great lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

I just had soup/salad but always good here. This place (by the loop) is always so busy but never have to wait really. Also, the roasted asparagus with garlic aioli was very tasty. Nice new edition for summer.