“Nice place” 3 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #223 of 616 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Doing business, Entertaining clients, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Saint John, Canada
“Nice place”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

Nice place with good food and service . We've been told to try this restaurant for a few years but the nearest to us ( Portland Maine ) had bad reviews . We all liked our meals and the waitress was charming and efficient but truth be told we all prefer the Olive Garden .

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013 via mobile

Ok...it's a chain. But for a mass market Italian Resturant it was awesome! We had the fried Mac & cheese and baked procutto appetizers. Yum! I had the Mama's Trion which included lasagna, chicken parm and mushroom canaloni. Huge portion. Brought home more than I ate. Everything was excellent. My husband had the Pasta Carbonara. He scaped the bowl. The house wine was also excellent. Great value. Great food. Great service. Wish we had one at home!

“GREAT experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

Great food, service, & experience! All these reviews about the food taking forever might be a little true, but if you want fresh food made from scratch what do you except?! NO microwaves in Macaroni Grills! Nice atomsphere, great friendly staff, and good food! What more can you ask for when dining out? I will visit next time I'm in town without a doubt! Delicious!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Calgary, Canada
“Service...quality...terrible”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

Initially the experience was nice. Interesting menu, friendly hostess, and delicious bread. Past that point, the experience was pathetic for the price point. Service was horribly slow, and although they staff delivered the table's dishes together, it was at the expense of quality. Half the meals were dehydrated due to sitting under heat lamps, sharp mussel shell shards were found in our pasta, steaks were tough and dry, salmon was dehydrated. With one of our our dishes the shrimp was sent back, only to be recooked slightly less leathery and unseasoned. Our family certainly has nothing against the restaurant but the food was terrible considering it was not busy. For the price, consider the Longhorn Grill or the Olive Garden. Based upon our experience, the restaurant is poorly managed and not worth your time. Sadly, we ate several times at Cracker Barrel and left saitsfied; also we spent three times the money at Fish Bones in Orlando and we were happy with the service and food quality. Please do not waste your money here.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
North Attleboro, Massachusetts
“Not Disappointing :)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013 via mobile

We were out house hunting and shopping all day. OK I'm Hungry. Across the street is The Macaroni Grill , let't try that!
I had Chicken Parmesan , the best I have had. My husband had Shrimp Alfredo. He said it was good. The bread is too die for. And I loved the paper tablecloth, I colored while I waited for my meal. Romano's Macaroni Grill you get my thumbs up.