This was our 3rd year running at Mango Key in a two bed townhouse. This place is exactly what you need for a safe, secure, quiet and relaxing holiday just minutes away from the busy attractions. We had a policy in our family not to go back to the same place twice but this is home from home for us. We are addicted and will be returning again within the next twelve months. Our experience has always been that of spotless, well furnished and maintained accommodation. Our house with spacious living, dining and kitchen (fully equipped with everything you need or want) area also had two huge bedrooms with queen size bed in master and twins in second bed complete with large ensuites equipped with hairdryer. A mezzanine with futon is provided for additional upstairs sleeping, comfortable sofas in the lounge area and complimentary telephone calls and internet were provided. We noticed this time that more landscaping had been completed; in fact the grounds maintenance team where on site twice during our stay and the homeowners have been working hard since our last visit, the place was looking great!
The pool area is a short walk away no more than 100 metres to a refreshing swimming pool and Jacuzzi. Recently renewed comfortable pool furniture is in abundance. The on site management team are very friendly and helpful.
Mango Key is very close to all the Disney Attractions (10 mins), Seaworld (20 mins), Universal (25 mins), supermarkets and numerous restaurants are within 5 mins drive. We have been home less than a week and are already planning our next visit. A TOP RESORT!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Villages At Mango Key is a lovely small resort of 33 individual town homes just a few minutes drive from Disney world and about 30 minutes from sea world and Universal Studios.It is not a Hotel but a resort with each home being privately owned.Most of the homes are managed by a company that works from the onsite Clubhouse.Our resort has a beautiful heated Pool and Hot tub perfect for a relaxing evening after a day at the parks and professionally maintained gardens, There is also a really nice BBQ area with solar lighting for those late evening get together's. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Villages at Mango Key reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villages At Mango Key Hotel Kissimmee
- Villages At Mango Key Kissimmee