“DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!!!!!!!” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #466 of 616 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: Pizza & Pasta, Chicken Wings
Amarillo, Texas
“DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!!!!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2014

While vacationing in Orlando, we decided to order pizza from this establishment. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY.

When the delivery driver called us from the hotel lobby to deliver our pizza, not only did our Pizza and wings arrive One and a half hour after the initial order, the pizza was ice cold and our hot wings had no sauce.

When I called back and spoke to the "manager" (who said his name was John), he said to call the next day and he would replace our order. We did....oh but wait, it gets better, when I called the next day, the "manager/owner" told me that there was no John and for me to take the dispute up with my credit card company. He even went on to tell me that there was no one named John and that they had not been opened when I said they delivered my pizza the night before. He went on to tell me that the owner was a Brazilian woman.

Although I was upset, I got furious at what happened next. I called the phone number (from my caller ID on my phone) of the delivery driver who had called us the previous night from the hotel lobby...and asked us to meet him in the lobby. I first asked him if he remembered the delivery. He did. I then asked him who sent him on the delivery the night before. He said, the owner "Eddie". Who was the same person working on the day that I called both nights.

I still thought I could settle this, I called the establishment back only to find out that the manager had no desire to speak to me anymore. I could almost bet it was Eddy himself. He just told me to take it up with my credit card company and hung up on me.

LIARS.......how does a business like this stay operational? Based on lies. Based on the reviews that I have read since then, it appears that this is common for them.

Stay away from this place. Save your money and order from someone else.

I'm ANGRY.

This is just one thing I was doing before sending an official complaint to the Better Business Bureau.

• Visited March 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Santiago
“Great Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

Great pizza!

I was on vacations with my family, arrived late from the parks and we were starving. The hotel recommended this place and it was great.

The price was right for a extra large pizza, it was tasty and my kids loved it.

The delivery was fast, in less than 20 minutes the pizza was in our hotel room!

Tampa, Florida
“Cold, Gross, Late Delivery”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

The pizza arrived late, it was cold and it tasted gross. The person we called on the phone told us that we would get a refund and we haven't. PLEASE save yourself the trouble and order from somewhere else. They also charged us both a delivery fee and a surcharge of $3.50 and then we were expected to leave a tip! A $14 pizza cost us over $23 (WITHOUT TIP!). When I asked what the surcharge was for, the delivery guy said, "That's what the hotel charges us to stick the flyers under the door."

• Visited August 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Absolutely horrible all around!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

We ordered delivery pizza and almost two hours later when our cold pizza arrived and half of our family was asleep, we were told they would only send a new pizza. They would not refund. They told us we would have to disput it through our credit card company... Horrible food and customer service!!!

• Visited August 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“The Best Pizza I have tried in Orlando !!!! And the staff is the best I have seen in a delivery shop !!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

I was on vacation with my family and after come back from the park we decided to go at Walmart . It was more than 10pm , the Walmart was full , and when we finished everything , we were very hungry and we saw the Pizza Sign . The store was opened and it was almost 12 pm , but the staff was there working . They were very kind with us , suggested a lot of specials for a good price and the pizza was amazing , delicious . We've got the flyer and we called back more three times because they have us 10% off in the next orders . They delivered to us , and the pizza was hot even after 45 minutes . The traffic is terrible on July and all pizza stores take more than 45 min to deliver . For me it was ok . I fully recommend Eddy's Famous Pizza and Wings !!!

• Visited July 2013