“This would be a 1/5 if it wasn't for the performers” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #23 of 54 attractions in Kissimmee
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: New DINNER SHOW IN ORLANDO . Enjoy a 4 course meal , with unlimited Beer and Wine. Las Vegas style show featuring The Rat Pack ,and Friends, Tribute Show ..... you never know who will drop in on the boys. Tribute artist such as Lady Gaga,Katy Perry, Michael Jackson ,or even Elvis..
London, United Kingdom
16 attraction reviews
“This would be a 1/5 if it wasn't for the performers”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

The performers were fantastic (except Adele - sorry) we especially liked Frank, Sammy and Dean who were spot on, we have seen a number of rat pack performances and this was one of the best.

Unfortunately however the food was awful and we thought the whole experience had the potential to be so much better. This was by far the worst meal we had during our stay in the US - even the Disney Parks served much better fare!!

We booked a VIP table for two so we expected a table for two....no we were sat with another couple on a table for six laid for four people in front of the stage - they seemed as disgruntled as us that we all had to sit together. The venue was less than a third full so sitting couples on tables for two facing the stage should have been no problem.

You are shown to your table late and whilst you are waiting in the bar area your all inclusive package is not valid so you have to buy overpriced drinks.

Once shown to your table the drinks are vile - instead of serving bottles or fresh draft beer, the beer is Coors Light served flat and warm from a jug, the wine served was an exceptionally poor warm Lindemans Chardonnay served from a carafe. Any Italian restaurant worth their name should be serving cold bottled Peroni and chilled Pinot Grigio from the bottle not warm cheap c**p from the US and Australia.

Then there was the food.....the starters was already served on your table before you were seated - a salad (not very inventive) and we had no idea how long it had been sitting there, this was served with Bruschetta served family style (not a concept we are used to in England particularly when we are not seated with our family) which we had to share with the strangers we had been seated with. We were then served with a lasagne which looked like it had been heated in the microwave - the other choice was a chicken pasta which our table partners had and also looked unappetizing. We didn't eat the dessert as it looked vile (some kind of filo pastry/cream finger food) and was once again served family style.

Overall a very poor meal with a good show - the performers should take the show and present it in a better restaurant.

I would not recommend this restaurant and I would not return.

Visited September 2013
RATPACKANDFRIENDS, General Manager at Rat Pack and Friends, responded to this review, September 20, 2013
Hello Ms Wade,
We are happy that you felt that the Rat Pack was spot on with their performances . We searched and auditioned for months before settling on our cast. I would like to address the areas that you were less then pleased with . You stated that the food was awful. Our meals are actually prepared fresh prior to each show. In the world of Dinner show that is unheard of, if you had attended other dinner shows you would see the difference in the quality of our food
. you also stated that you "booked " a VIP table for 2. This is incorrect . I have your voucher from Attraction World and it clearly states that you are purchasing a "VIP " seat , no where does it indicate that you will have a table to your self. When you say that the venue was 1/3 full, and you could of had a table to yourself, other people have the right to purchase a VIP seat like yourself, therefore I would not seat them in General admission seating if they paid for a VIP seat. Similar to an airline someone may sit next to you, I was at your table several times that evening as you declined to purchase a photo, So I was well aware of the fun that everyone had that evening, that is the beauty of a small venue, we can watch all of our guests to ensure that they are having a good time. If at any time we notice someone either didn't eat their meal, or didnt appear to be clapping, smiling or laughing we would approach to ask if everything was OK.
the next area of your concern was that you were shown to your table "late". once again looking at the voucher that you provided to us for entry , it states clearly that doors are at 6 pm show is at 6:30. it ask that you arrive no late than 20 minutes before show time.. We opened our curtains at 6:28 that night, people had an opportunity to purchase a pre show beverage, and this is standard in Dinner Shows or any other show for that matter. You state that the drinks were "over priced ". Our pre show drinks are standard pricing compared to other Dinner shows , they are even a little less then others.
The Drinks that you say are "vile", The Beer is Bud Light draft, not Coors that you mentioned above. To even suggest that we serve Bottled Peroni , with the meal is simply shows that you are not familiar with Price points and what the cost is in the # 1 Vacation destination in the world. You say the word Vile once again to describe the mini Cannolis and Puff Pastries, I do not know what to say as I don't know how a "cannoli can be vile.

We do value every review of our Venue, and also follow up on any dis satisfaction that anyone has with regard to our show. We do although prefer that you bring it to our attention when you are dissatisfied as to allow us the opportunity to correct anything.

Horsham, United Kingdom
“Great fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

A great evening for all of the family. They don't sound exactly like their characters but that really doesn't matter. The evening is fast paced and interactive, friendly and funny. The food was good and our hosts attentive. If you fancy a singalong to all of your old favourites and comedy for old and young then just book it!

Visited August 2013
Cadiz
8 attraction reviews
“I enjoyed it.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

An good evening of music and comedy.
Let yourself go and imagine these talented people are the originals and you will have a great time.
The food was very good, makes you wish there was more of it.

Astoria
3 attraction reviews
“Rat pack”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

I went to the rat pack show in the orlando kissmmee area to me I did not Enjoy the show they had no air conditioner that. Day the people they had like frank Sinatra & Dean Martin & Elvis & lady gaga & Michael Jackson and a few more no one sound who they pretend to be it hard to enjoy anything indoors with no ac and having a headache because of no ac

Visited July 2013
RATPACKANDFRIENDS, General Manager at Rat Pack and Friends, responded to this review, July 30, 2013
Hi Miss Judy ,
First of all I would like to personally apologize that you did not enjoy yourself at The Rat Pack and Friends Dinne show. You are correct that the air coniditioner was not working correctly that night you attended. I had personally spoke to each and every party before everyone went upstairs to the show to alert them of the situation. We were working on the problem and we were able to get it resolved but unfortunately it was into the show and was not able to be fully functional and cool down the venue to where you would have been comfotable . I was walking around all night watching the audience to make sure that everyone was enjoying themsleves. I did note each table and whether or not they seemed to over look the air conditioning problem. There only seemed to be one table that I noted, which was table 12, on the right hand side. I am going to assume that was you. I waited by the exit to also personnally check to make sure that each party enjoyed themselves , and I didnt hear anything negative, so I assummed that everyone was happy. It is always dissapointing to hear on trip advisor that someone did not enjoy themselves, as I would have preferred that you would have told me that night as opposed to seeing a one star review for our show. Our perfomers are recognized world wide, and have rave reviews from other people that are senior contributors and Travel agents on trip advisor . I am aware that if you are not comfortable or have no air conditioning that can greatly affect how one would feel to sit in a room and watch a perfomance . I am giving you an open ended opportunity to come back and see our show, anytime you wish , so that perhaps you can see it is a very good show, and value . We rely on good reviews so that other people considering to see our show can make a decsion and the same holds true with a negative review. Once again our sincerest apologies, and we hope that you will take us up on our offer. i can be reached at lyndal@incognitus.com if you wish to speak to me regading this.
Florida
8 attraction reviews
“Great night of nostalgia and modern artists, humour and a good meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

This is a such refreshing change from the over-produced, plastic dinner shows elsewhere in Florida. The Rat Pack and Friends is twist on just Frank, Sammy and Deano - various old and modern artists also appear including a selection from Elvis, Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Michael Jackson and a gorgeous and believable Marylyn Monroe. Deano holds the show together and Sammy is great (he also does a great Cab Calloway too), and Frank is smooth. The venue is small and intimate, just over 100 capacity - if you've ever been to the old style Las Vegas theatre shows, this will remind you of that lost age of show biz. And the food is great too. The choice is small - only two options but both are very tasty and well cooked, probably because the Rat Pack and Friends is hosted above a regular Italian Restaurant, Pacinos, so you get a decent chef! (This is so different from these big Florida dinner shows where you struggle with a lump of tasteless chicken in a bucket.) Drinks are refilled free throughout the evening and its decent wine and beer too. Great value for money at sixty bucks all in (40 for kids). Good audience interaction, especially if its your birthday (think JFK and Marilyn Monroe...).
You'll come out singing Rat Pack songs with a smile in your face. Highly recommended.