“Orible lo peor q me e comido horrible the worst I ever ate” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #343 of 616 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Tel 407-396-1170
Description: Tel 407-396-1170
“Orible lo peor q me e comido horrible the worst I ever ate”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

the worst restaurant ever been to the food was horrible the customer service horrible this restaurant don't even deserve one star.and when I got my bill it was charged $12.00 tip for what for 1 refill did I have to ask twice the worst mistake I done.

• Visited August 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Port Charlotte, Florida
“Extremely small selection”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

This buffet was the smallest buffet I have ever been to. There was no salad, only one container of fruit, and several items were labeled SPICY (which meant some in our party would not even try them). Mini corn dogs and macaroni and cheese were good....but I didn't go to a Mexican restaurant to eat that kind of food. Unfortunately, there wasn't much of a selection to choose from, and I wasn't thrilled with too much that WAS offered. We will never go back.

Visited June 2013
Lowestoft
“Yum!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

AMAZING, Im sure our servers name was Shane, he was lovely anyway. Shame we couldnt go back again. He helped us with the bus times and the local area, food was amazing and I ate wayyy too much! Had a yummy strawberry daiquari (Cant spell that) And paid the extra to keep my glass, which was quite cool. My partner did the same with this beers. We keep saying we wish there was somewhere like this in the UK!

Visited May 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Doesnt deserve a rating..Awful experience,overpriced, NASTY FOOD...Never Again!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

I went with my husband and daughter as I love Mexican food...........what a mistake that was! I should have realised something wasn't right when there was only a couple of people in the restaurant. The buffet (if you could call it that) was $14.99 ...and not worth $4!! it was bland and dry, you couldn't call it Mexican. My husband doesn't like spicy food so he went for the steak and bbq ribs $23.99, the steak was just about okay but the ribs were awful....dry and no flavour to them whatsoever!! As for the gratuity tip $7.31, I spoke to the manager and explained I wasn't happy to pay it as the food wasn't great and we basically didn't get any service apart from taking the order and bringing it and was told, we have to charge that to make up for the lack of customers as the waiter only gets a minimum wage so she refused to remove it. No wonder they have a lack of customers...the food is BEYOND awful!! DO NOT GO HERE TO EAT!!o

• Visited June 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Wirral
“Disgusting food!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

The food was disgusting! Everything was really dry and looked like it had been left out fr hours. We would Deffinatley avoid again and tell everyone not to bother. We met another couple at the buffet and we openly joked about how 'tasty' the food was.. Not! The gratuity tip was automatically placed on the bill and all the guy did was brin us a drink, I have no objection to tipping however to assume we would be happy paying 18-20% when the food was that disgusting was very rude! We challenged the manager about the tip and she would not change it she said the waiter only gets $4.25p/hour ad we had to pay it. I suggest if sh doesn't agree with how much her colleague gets paid she ups his wage! Please do not go here!!

• Visited May 2013