“Best of both worlds.” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Best of both worlds.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

We had a birthday party in the Bonefish on a Monday eve, glad we reserved a table for six as the place was packed, which is a good sign. We were seated on time and the server was attentive. I like the Bonefish as its more upscale than most chains for a special occasion but relaxed and has excellent food, without being really pricey. We needed a place that suited a meat lover and a fish lover in the party and they delivered, as both people in the group raved about their choices.

• Visited February 2013

Davenport, Florida
“Excellent Food & Service - Definitely Go”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

Dined with family, all of us were very pleased with the food, I had salmon, with a double serving of broccoli, I could eat it every night for dinner, it was that good. Service was excellent, even my son made the comment that it was the best place we had eaten during his 5 day visit, including some very expensive Disney dining.

Visited February 2013
NYCheartNYCheart
“Delicious Dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

Salads were great. Service was well choreographed.food was good. Make reservations. Room was nice and I enjoyed my Kobe beef burgers.portions were not huge.

Visited February 2013
Sugarbush,Vermont
“First time at Bonefish was wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

This was our first time at a Bonefish, went with friends who go often to various locations. We all shared an order of Bang, Bang shrimp, excellent. Go on Wednesday for the Bang Bang special, I believe its 1/2 price. I ordered the Beet Salad as a starter; it was huge and very tasty. My husband had the House salad which he could not finish. You can share a salad and both still have enough. I had the Ahi Tuna with oriental vegetables, it was excellent. The night we went, on a Tuesday, they had $3 drinks specials. The restaurant is designed so that you are able to converse with your party without shouting. Why are so many restaurants so noisy?

• Visited February 2013
“Great experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

Went based on reviews and am certainly glad we did. This is a new location on Hwy 192 between mile marker 3 & 4. We made reservations for 4:45 on a Sunday; didn't need them. However, when we were leaving around 6 pm the restaurant had filled up. Our server, Jeff was very good with recomendations and a good salesman--ordered apps & dessert. Ordered the famous shrimp app, definitely a shared delight. I had the sea bass; hubby had mahi mahi. Both we excellent. Vegetable of the day was garbanzo beans--not my favorite, just pushed aside for my broccoli. Strawberry shortcake was ok, I could have skipped it. Dinner for 2, app, dessert, coffee,with one cocktail was $61.--can't complain. Will return!!!!!!