“A Must See When In Florida” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #13 of 76 Activities in Kissimmee
Type: Factory Tours, Sightseeing Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Chocolate Kingdom, the Factory Adventure Tour, is an interactive journey that uncovers how chocolate transforms from the bean into the creamy, dreamy chocolate bar. Our Personal Chocolate Tour Guide joins forces with a handsome Prince and his Dragon sidekick to take guests through a Cacao Tree Greenhouse, a one-of-a-kind Chocolate Museum, a Mystical River of Chocolate and a Micro Batch Bean-to-the-Bar Factory utilizing old world machinery. With an opportunity to create a customized chocolate bar, Chocolate Kingdom is the most unique chocolate experience in North America and will inspire and amaze chocoholics of all ages.Tours start daily at 12 pm and take place every hour on the hour until 6 pm.
Rochester, Minnesota
7 attraction reviews
“A Must See When In Florida”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

What a great tour. I learned so much about chocolate right down to how to eat it. The Owners wife did the tour. What a great job see did and made it fun. I loved the samples. Then when your all done with the tour you can browse the gift shop and buy some candy to go. The chocolate covered oreos are to die for. You must see it. I'm waiting for one of there stores to open up in Minnesota.

• Arabic first
Louisville, Kentucky
“Educational and Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

We found info online about Chocolate Kingdom and my 12 yr old knew it had to be on her list of things to do in Orlando. We went mid day and drove past it the first time thinking it was part of the Old Time Attraction. We then called and got redirected by the polite and friendly Management.

The tour was $15 which I think was a little costly. However, my husband pointed out given the rest of the Orlando Attractions it was right in line. Our group ranged from 12 - 77 year olds. We all entertained. I think this would be great as a field trip for schools.

The tour is both educational and tasty as you get to sample items along the way. It was interesting to see how the process works and we are always up for getting the background on things we love.

This is a NEW place only a couple months old so they are still adding items. I picture this place being a star on one of those Cable shows like Modern Marvels because they have perfected Chocolate. I have never liked dark chocolate and was hesitant to taste. The Chocolate Kingdom has changed my mind. It was Awesome!

Tour is 45 minutes and the store front is small but offers plenty of options. You can even make your own candy bar for an extra $5.

Orlando, Florida
“Fun and Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

What a delightful experience! Learn a lot about how chocolate gets from the plant to the plate in very fun, interactive ways! If you love the smell of cooking chocolate, its here too! Well worth the money to go in and learn about chocolate!

Bring the kids! They will love it so much!

Kissimmee, Florida
15 attraction reviews
“Fabulous !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

I picked my granddaughter up from school and as a special treat decided to take her to Chocolate Kingdom, which my Husband had seen online. We all absolutely loved it, it was informative, interesting and the best bit was the tasting ! I'll not spoil the surprise of the little chocolates at the end, my granddaughter was thrilled. A must visit if in the area. I must also add that the guide who gave us the talk was absolutely passionate about chocolate and her passion was catching ! We all had a fantastic time and it was a great family thing to do.

Orlando, Florida
“So much potential!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

I am all for factory tour type activities and was excited to learn that there is now a chocolate factory tour in Kissimmee! While the outside was not quite what I expected the experience was very good. The entire staff is very people friendly interested in how you are doing and making sure all your questions go answered. Our guide was fantastic, being a new attraction and not necessarily the easiest to find (I actually drove past it so for future guests- it is in front of Fun Spot, behind Burger King, brown building) we did not have a large tour group so I was very impressed on her enthusiasm throughout our "quest" and her ability to interact with both adults and children. Being new they are still working on adding things but from what they have you can really tell that a lot of effort has gone into this production and it has so much promise, I really wish you guys the best and hope when I see you again to see what kind of additions you have added!

As for price, I personally did think that the $15 was a little much but I enjoyed something new and different compared to the theme parks and shows. At present I would say $10-$12 would have been a better price, especially when you figure that people will add on the $5 chocolate bar at the end, but I don't mind supporting something that I foresee a bright future for!

There is a lot of standing (recommendation, put a few of those "burlap" benches along the chocolate history section) so at present I would not really recommend for those older folk or people who have difficulty standing for long periods of time, at one point even the young ones decided to sit on the carpet.

LOVED the way you incorporated a unique story to turn the history lesson into a quest, even though the jokes are quite cheesy I found them hilarious! The history video portion was a bit dry, especially for kids who seemed to lose focus pretty fast, so I do recommend maybe thinking of a way to add some interaction with the characters during the video (think Mystery Science Theater 3000).

Anyways I'm getting wordy, just wanted to give some suggestions to consider for the future, again I really enjoyed your staff and the whole experience and see you guys becoming an awesome, unique attraction perfect for what Orlando/Kissimmee could use!

Oh and the chocolate bar you can make at the end of the tour for $5 is worth it. After learning about the differences and history of chocolate you will be surprised at the thought you may put into making it! I'm pulling for you guys and when my family returns plan on bringing them back to see what additions you have added for us! :)