“Try it ... you'll love it” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 673 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: We have the best food around and an atmosphere to match. Try us and you'll be convinced! Our recipes are authentic and time-tested. The ingredients are always fresh. The result? A menu that bursts with flavor. Our dedicated staff is attentive and knowledgeable.
Davenport, Florida
“Try it ... you'll love it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2014

My wife found this place online, and we gave it a try. We were concerned when we walked in at 7:00 p.m. (though on a Thursday) and found it nearly empty. The food was terrific, and the service (Kim) was excellent. On Kim's recommendation, I had the ribeye pork chops and my wife had the salmon. The chops were easily the best I've had anywhere -- juicy, tender, delicious. I had no idea pork chops could be that good! My wife loved her salmon. Our crab cake appetizer and desserts (key lime pie and mango cheesecake) were really good, too, though the key lime pie portion was small -- perfect in my wife's eyes, but I'd go with the much larger cheesecake portion. I'm guessing the rest of the menu is great, too, but I can't wait to get back for more pork chops.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Kissimmee, Florida, United States
“Fantastic Food from Fantastic People!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2014

Savion's Place never disappoints! Great food and a friendly, hardworking staff! I had the crab cakes in my most recent visit and they were so tasty. Probably the best in Osceola County!

“You MUST try it!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2014

You have to try it all, appetizers, entrée and dessert. All 5 star. Very reasonably priced and service with a smile!! We died and went to heaven!!!

Poinciana, Florida
“Wonderful Lunch!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2014

This restaurant was recently suggested to us, so we decided to try it on a Saturday afternoon. The waitress, Kim, greeted us warmly when we arrived. Specials were posted on a chalk board, and the fish and chips caught my eye. My wife had the salmon salad. Each dish was prepared properly and looked wonderful when served. Everyone at our table thoroughly enjoyed their meals and all agreed that they would return again. Shortly after the dishes were served, the chef came to our table to see if we were satisfied with our meals. We all agreed that he had done a great job and the meals were wonderful. After the meal, he came over to our table again to inform us that dessert was on him. He had prepared two new desserts, and he wanted us to try them out. The desserts were wonderful and we told him so. We won't hesitate to return to the restaurant again. Make it a point to visit it soon.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Best crab cakes and awesome tostones bowls. Food and Service simply amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2014

Went there last night with my two boys. We order for appetizer crab cakes and tostones bowls and it was great.. Specially I love the tostones bowls with pork and the kids enjoy the one with shrimps. As entree the chicken linguini pasta is always delicious. Ambience was perfect with music in the patio and servers very attentive. Chef also come to say hi.. Really awesome night!