“A Gem” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 643 restaurants in Kissimmee
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Description: We have the best food around and an atmosphere to match. Try us and you'll be convinced! Our recipes are authentic and time-tested. The ingredients are always fresh. The result? A menu that bursts with flavor. Our dedicated staff is attentive and knowledgeable.
Kissimmee, Florida
“A Gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

Excellent food and service. Quiet spot in Downtown Kissimmee. I've been here twice and service and food were spot on both times. The soups are a must try!

91% Recommend
Edgewater, Florida
“I wish I could give it more than 5!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013

Shared a wonderful meal here 2 nights ago with my significant other and his daughter. We were lucky enough to have the place to ourselves, since it's off season here and it was early and it was a dreary rainy evening. Anyway, we had an unbelievably wonderful meal...started with the lobster bisque, which was as delicious as mentioned in other reviews. We actually split it 3 ways as a starter so we all got a taste...creamy with that definite lobster taste. For our entrees we got meatloaf, pork ribeye (I'd never heard of it either), and the special of the evening, paella. All 3 were very good. The meatloaf was an ample portion with a side of mashed potatoes and gravy and everything was delish. The paella was also an ample portion with plenty of seafood and perfectly done rice. The pork ribeye was 2 large pieces of pork with a wonderful taste. I would definitely order this again. No room for dessert...maybe next time!

Largo, FL
“Nice place, tasty food, friendly staff. But....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

I am in town for travel. I decided to try Savion's. I liked the cute little restaurant. The menu had some enticing entrees on it. The waiter was friendly. So, I gave it 4 stars. But, I should have gone with the meatloaf. I ordered the Jambalaya. It was very good! But, when they put it in front of me, I thought maybe I ordered a side item. For $15, Jambalaya should be a decent amount of food. I'm not saying it should be a giant bowl. But, it should be enough to keep me from leaving my hotel a couple hours later in search of food. What they served me shouldn't be anymore than $8. However, I will go back to try something else. I liked the restaurant. I just thought they needed this suggestion from a frequent traveler. Change the price or change the amount.

west glamorgan
“delicious”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

visited downtown Kissimmee didnt know where to have lunch, spotted a few people siting outside this little place so decided it must be good.. Husband had a steak sandwich and i had the pulled pork sandwhich.. delicious... friendly servers eager to please... sat outside watching the local trains ... lovely..

• Visited October 2013
Orlando
“Delicious little restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

Lovely little restaurant in sleepy, downtown Kissimmee. Had lunch there 2 weeks in a row and it was delicious. Hamburgers are yummy and the service is very good.

• Visited October 2013