Kissimmee

Reviews from our community

Reviews from our community

CanManSWV...
SW Virginia
“Why stay "in" Disney when you can stay "by" Disney?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013 for a stay in December 2012
people found this review helpful

When I was making plans to take my grandson, son, daughter-in-love and my wife for a Disney vacation, I looked at prices for staying on the grounds of Disney. The prices quoted to me should have allowed me to have a minority ownership! Instead we rented this villa and spent the money we saved doing special things at the Parks. The villa was indeed 10 minutes from the Parks and HAD to be better than staying in a hotel room. The villa was spotless and comfortable. The management company has the rental process down to a science and check-in was seamless. I highly recommend this villa and this management company.

5 of 5 stars Bedding & mattresses 5 of 5 stars Kitchen & utensils
5 of 5 stars Bathroom cleanliness 5 of 5 stars Service
Liked best: cleanliness and location
Liked least: having to leave
Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Interested in this property?
Make Inquiry
$235
Night
Week
Month
Additional fees may be applied by manager
Make Inquiry
Manager
Premier Resort Properties LLC
Speaks English
Listed since : Feb 2014
Calendar Updated: 3 days ago
Note: Response rate information for this manager is unavailable.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Listing is Free!
Protect your privacy
Get more exposure
Set up your free listing