“Great Vacation!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 158 Hotels in Kissimmee
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Great Vacation!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

My husband, 2 year old twins and I stayed here for a week in October. We had a 2 bedroom villa and it was extremely spacious. There is a Target practically next door; we were able to buy groceries and make most of our meals, as there is a full kitchen. The location is great! About 15 min from Disney and about 10 or 15 min from Orlando Premium Outlets on Vineland Ave. About 1hr and 15 min from Cocoa Beach. The pool is a nice size and there is a small kiddie pool, 18 inches, that was perfect for my 2 year olds to play in. The staff were very nice and helpful. They sell Disney tickets on site and offer a shuttle to Disney. The shuttle only had a few pick up / drop off times, so we opted to drive ourselves, for the flexibility of leaving whenever we wanted.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Jeff P, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PREMIER Saratoga Resort Villas, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
Thank you very much for your kind words about our property. I am glad that you not only enjoyed our townhomes, but that you appreciated our location and proximity to area attractions as well.We truly hope you keep us in mind on your next Central Florida trip!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (90)
Roanoke, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

I booked this resort based on the numerous positive reviews about this place. We had a two bedroom resort villa in mid October. For the six days we were there, we only experienced three issues which were minor in the scheme of the complete week. The first issue was with check-in. With check-in time being at 300pm, you would expect the room to be ready at 300pm. We didn't even arrive at the resort until 445pm. We didn't get to the room until almost 530pm because housekeeping was still cleaning. The second issue was that housekeeping missed our villa one day. The third issue was that housekeeping never left enough towels or washcloths for three people. The only other thing we didn't like about our villa was that both bedrooms were located upstairs with one bathroom while the second full bathroom was downstairs at the entrance to the villa. That was the only thing that didn't make sense with the villa. Other than these minor issues, we had a great week. We did not use the restaurant or the pool since we mostly ate out or spent most of our time in the theme parks. We will most likely return to this location, but I would like to see housekeeping make more of an improvement in the way they handle the villas.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to share the details of your stay and to point out both the good points as well as areas that have opportunity for improvement. We take feedback very seriously and will use yours towards improving our performance. I am glad that you did indeed enjoy several aspects of our facility and am grateful that you would consider staying with us again. We hope to see you soon!
Bloomington, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

Spent Sunday thru Thursday here in a 3 bedroom unit in early October. We experienced all of the same things the favorable reviews have stated. Front desk was helpful and allowed us to check in early after getting a head start on our travels early Sunday morning. Our unit was quiet, easy parking, safe and secure, clean, and roomy. Where else can you get a King, Queen, and two twins for this price plus 4 flat panel TV's! This is a great deal and very easy to get to the Disney parks without any traffic. Only a few minor areas to improve. One, if you are trying to have a big family style meal you aren't going to have seating at a dinning room table but if you are eating a meal just to eat some cereal, pizza, something simple, then the dinning bar and stools will accomodate 3 easily and there is room to eat from the couch and coffee table (that is what our kids wanted anyway so they could watch the TV). The other item was there were no ceiling lights in our unit so sometimes it wasn't all that bright but when this is my only other opportunity for imrpovement it tells you how great everything else was. Kids and I used the pool too and it was more than adequate. Glad we found this place and the reviews were helpful. I would recommend staying here to my family and friends.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Jeff P, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PREMIER Saratoga Resort Villas, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
Thank you very much for your kind words regarding our property and also for pointing out areas that we can improve. Feedback from guests such as yourselves is a very valuable tool when it comes to deciding on how to best service our guests I am glad that you enjoyed our property so much and I hope we see you again soon!
Hudson, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

professional,attentive staff,extremely clean and well maintained throughout would definitely stay here again I would rate this hotel in the top ten percent of all hotels in this area We stayed in this hotel for a family reunion and it far exceeded our expectations

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Jeff P, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PREMIER Saratoga Resort Villas, responded to this review, October 29, 2013
Thank you for your kind words about our property. The staff is happy that we not only met your expectations, but surpassed them. I truly hope we see you on your next Central Florida trip!
Culpeper, Virginia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here a week with my husband and two small children for a Disney trip. I liked that there was lots of room and the grounds were nice. The towels smelled and were stained. Housekeeping would forget to leave us wash cloths and shampoo. One day they didn't show up at all, and when I called to find out why I got an unpleasant response. The rooms were not very clean. The showers had a collection of different hair and Serratia marcescens (the red bacteria that is most commonly the culprit of a uti) I even found the cleaning lady's hair in the bed after she made it. We ate dinner at the restaurant only once. The food was not great and the server was weird. He pulled a picture of his son out and told my 4 year old daughter he could be her big brother because they looked a like. I'm sure he was not trying to be gross but my husband was in the bathroom at the time and it was a pit creepy. At check out I was surprised at the lodging tax, bed tax and resort fee. In total it made our nightly stay 28% more than expected.

• Stayed October 2013
I am very sorry that you experienced a series of inconveniences during your stay with us. We do our best to take measures to ensure each guest has a pleasant stay; I am disappointed that you did not. Please accept my sincere apology.
St Peterburg, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

My husband & I stayed in a 2 bedroom villa 13th-15th October, 2013 and had a wonderful time. We live in Florida & were visiting friends in the area. From the time we checked in until we
left we found everyone pleasant & helpful. The location made you feel as if you had escaped the hectic world. Yes, the restaurant was quite cool - so we ate outside. The grounds were beautifully landscaped and kept up. I enjoyed the pool (it didn't bother your eyes or smell of chlorine) and surrounding area.

I've left the best to last - the food. Chef Doug & his staff excel! Handmade past - wow!
Not only was the quality of food what I would expect it a hotel of the caliber of The
Renaissance Vinoy in St. Petersburg, but the portions were ample.

At the time of check-in and right up until we checked out, no one knew that I was a
Travel Agent; so there was not concession made in that regard.

I will definitely be recommending this property!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Jeff P, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PREMIER Saratoga Resort Villas, responded to this review, October 25, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to share such nice thoughts about our property and staff. Our staff makes every effort to make each guest feel special, and I am glad that we were able to reach our goal in regards to your stay. We truly hope that we get the chance to welcome you back very soon in the near future!
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

I live in Tampa Florida and have stayed at many hotels in Orlando the past 15 years. However, the best western saratogo is not the only hotel I will stay in Orlando. The value for the hotel is unbeatable. The hotel has a staffed gated security 24 hours per day and is fenced. Guards or staff drive around in golf carts constantly cleaning the location.. The general manager also patrols the grounds to ensure guests are comfortable. The rooms are extremely clean and I have very high standars as an asthmatic and cancer patient. Tim and Kay were extremely helpful and friendly to our family and escpecially my kids

Room Tip: I enjoy the rooms with views of the lake. Ive seen turtles, fish, and yes even an alligator or two.