“100 X better than the Best Western name suggests” 4 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #2 of 158 Hotels in Kissimmee
Crown Point, Indiana
“100 X better than the Best Western name suggests”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

We recently spent a week here on a vacation package we bought from our travel club. While we were hesitant on with the Best Western brand, it was kind of a work/pleasure trip so didnt really worry about it that much and were pleasantly surprised at the property. The townhouse was nice and had marble countertops throughout. It was really nice having the extra space of the townhome unit as opposed to the hotel where the convention was located. Our only dislike and not usually something that i would complain about,but the bed in the second bedroom was a King Sized bed which was almost too big for the room and made getting around difficult in there. Also, the plasma screens were mounted in corners of the rooms which was a little strange.

The internet speed was very good which is hard sometimes on a property that is this spread out.

Overall a great place to stay and the staff was very pleasant. Parking was directly in front of our townhouse which was convenient. Our breakfast waitress was a highly educated lady named Mary who gave us good advise on what to eat!

If we have a conference on this side of town again, we will definitely return.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the buildings close to the pool.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Jeff P, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PREMIER Saratoga Resort Villas, responded to this review, May 14, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy lives to write a review of our property. We are aware that there are hundreds of different hotels and chains in the Central Florida area, and we are truly grateful that you chose our facility. I hope that on your next business ( or pleasure) trip we have the privilege of hosting you again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (90)
Miami
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

Who on earth would want to spend over $300 a night to stay in a small room with 2 beds? Here for $99, we stayed in a 3 bedroom villa that was super modern and clean. The staff was super friendly and the resort was gorgeous. Props to the restaurant, the breakfast was great. The location was perfect for all of the parks too. I plan to recommend this resort to anyone I know that is going to the Orlando area. Thank you for a wonderful vacation with my family!

Room Tip: All the rooms face a small lake area with a lot of wildlife and they have a walkway that connects th...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Capitola
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

My sister and I absolutely LOVE this hotel and every last thing about it - particularly the stellar staff, restaurant and amenities - not to mention the low price. We can’t wait for our next visit, and plan to make it an annual trip. From the minute we entered the driveway, it was apparent this is a beautifully maintained property - truly an oasis - and emhasis on security with an entry guard station. The 2-bedroom “house” was enormous! Beautifully appointed, with downstairs bathroom and shower, full kitchen with appliances, dishes, pans, you name it; large living room, dining room, and tv, lovely balcony with outdoor furniture looking out on a lovely lake, gazebo and beautiful birds and wildlife. Upstairs two large bedrooms with more large tvs, private bathroom/tub/shower with door separating the room with two sinks. We came specifically for nearby Epcot's "Flower Power" concert series. "The Orchestra" (featuring former members of ELO and ELO Part Two) was SUPERB - what phenomenal musicians, and they'll be back each April, we hope, and so will we to hear them!!! The hotel offers free shuttles to Disney properties, but there's so much more in the way of amenities, including game room and workout rooms, we'd hoped to check out but ran out of time. The biggest treat of all is the hotel staff. They take customer service to new heights. They are simply lovely, helpful, skillful and accommodating in every way. They became friends. Stand-outs are Executive Chef Doug, creating local, fresh, made-to-order yet inexpensive creations at the hotel’s Bistro that we’ll long remember, and friendly waitresses. Manager Tim at Front desk, as well as Dee and Jose, and another delightful manager whose name I wish I could remember – all are lovely, friendly, hard-working and helpful – all are the epitome of customer service. We felt like we were home, will recommend Best Western Saratoga Villas every chance we get, and very much look forward to our next visit.

grand ridge
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

I booked my reservation through Travelocity and my online receipt from travelocity shows I paid all inclusive including resort fees (12$ per day). upon arrival I gave the resort a credit card for incidentals. When I got to my room, neither room key were programmed correctly and would not work. When I returned the keys, the manager tried to tell me that it was my fault for placing the key cards near a cell phone. I advised him that I had just gotten the cards from his staff five minutes before and they never did work. After returned home, I checked my credit card statement and found that although the stay was prepaid through travelocity, I was charged full price again,.directly from the resort. I contacted the resort who advised that they would refund the double charge. I checked my credit card statement and still have not fully been credited for the double charge including the resort fee that I already paid for through travelocity, All I wanted was a quick and painless weekend getaway for my family, but what I encountered was this fraudulent and Incompetent billing practice. I as a consumer should not have to spend all of this extra time, energy and effort for your errors and mistakes.

Scotland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

We were a bit worried , after all the fantastic reviews we read , that the resort wouldn't live up to expectation but we needn't have ... This resort is fab! From the moment we arrived at the security gates, the service was excellent. Check -in was impressive , we were given a choice of villa locations within the resort and opted for a poolside villa which suited our teenager perfectly. Villas are immaculate and serviced daily. The location is very handy for accessing all parks and there are several restaurants within walking distance. We will definately return here next time we holiday in Orlando.

• Stayed April 2013
Richfield, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

You simply cannot find a cleaner, nicer place than this for the money. The grounds are immaculate, the people are helpful, the restaurant is amazing, and did I mention, the Villas are HUGE! I have stayed in places that cost twice as much and are the fraction of the size. We were in Villa F, with a lake view. There is a large kitchen, a table and a living room with a big screen television--that is the first floor. Upstairs two large bedrooms, both also sport large televisions. The beds are large and comfortable. There are two good sized bathrooms, one up and one down, each with a shower. Very Clean! You would expect to pay big money for this much space. This would be great for famillies. As I mentioned, the grounds are beautiful, a lot of foliage and flowers. The pool is nice and clean, they provide towels and there is a separate clean well-lit bathroom.

Room Tip: Ask for "Lakeview"--The sounds of the frogs at night are soothing, also it is quiet.
Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

Stayed here for four nights at the end of April 2013, and couldn't have been more impressed with this place. Got a 2 bedroom villa (a king and queen), and it was every bit as good as all the other reviews say it is. It's a very spacious 2-story villa. On the first floor, you'll find a full bathroom, nice little kitchen area, dining area and living room; on the second floor are two bedrooms and a nice bathroom. Flat screen HDTVs in the living room and both bedrooms - lots of channels to watch including three HBO stations. Kitchen had everything you need to cook (except for a baking pan, wanted to reheat some leftover pizza but there weren't any baking pans there for use)... full size oven, full size refrigerator, big sink, microwave, dishes, silverware, etc. Nice living room area. Bathrooms were great... downstairs had a stand up shower and upstairs bathroom had a full bathtub, with a separate area for two sinks so someone can shower in private while the sinks are being used. Digital thermostat on the first floor cools the villa very well; set it for 72 degrees and it got really cool! Bedrooms were comfortable, with a nice digital alarm clock in each room.
Noise from neighbors wasn't any worse than what I've experienced at other hotels (stomping and normal noise from movement can definitely be heard during the day).
Service from the front desk was pleasant and friendly. Property is very secure - guard at the front gate and fence surrounding the entire property. We got the room on a Travelzoo deal so it came with two plated continental breakfasts per day (one bagel with cream cheese or english muffin with butter & jelly, and sliced fruit). Could have upgraded to a full breakfast for an extra charge. Restaurant staff were very friendly. We did not utilize the pools, hot tub, game room, fitness room, etc. so I cannot comment on those amenities.
Location is convenient if you are hitting Disney parks. We were able to get from our room to the Magic Kingdom parking lot in less than 15 minutes. Driveway in to the property is easy to miss (right between the Congo River Golf and Denny's), and you can't turn left into the property from rt 192, so if you're driving that direction you'll need to drive down a block to the next turn and make a u-turn to get to it.
Most importantly, the villa was very clean. Did not find any signs of wear, dirt, hair, etc. This place looks nice and fairly new on the outside and inside. They do a great job here keeping things looking good
I would definitely return to this property on our next vacation and highly recommend it to anyone looking to save money and also get a great place to stay!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Been to BEST WESTERN PREMIER Saratoga Resort Villas? Share your experiences!