“Brunch time Heaven for UK visitors” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #87 of 616 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Brunch time Heaven for UK visitors”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

This is like all of the roadhouse diners you have seen in the movies! ITS JUST GOTTA BE DONE. And this place, and the one on 7 Sisters are pretty authentic.
I am a BIG Fan of Waffle houses.
I like the way they employ mature staff that have seen a bit of the way the world works - and will tell you about it if you want them to! Not a morose teenager that couldn't give an ants about what you think or want.
I LOVE their staff...they are like your favorite Aunt and Uncle.
The food is pretty middle-of the road American - and you will have to work out a whole new dictionary for the hash browns = diced, spliced, miced, cubed, tubed and heaven knows what else (LOL...it all adds to the fun, and the waitress will help you out! - yes, I did invent some terms :) )
Beware...the place is so popular, especially in high season, that you may have to wait for a seat from maybe 10am 'till 2;30pm.

Visited February 2013

Halifax
“Americas Diner”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

decent quickly served diner style food..great and busy for breakfast..ok quality...a fast easy spot with waffles of many flavours

Visited March 2013
Florida City, Florida
“Breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

They have very good food. The service was great. They just need to remodel they don't have enough places for you to sit. It's a good thing we only had to wait five minutes before we could sit down and eat. Everyone was very friendly!

Visited March 2013
Detroit, Michigan
“This Waffle House Rocks!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

I hope this is the right Waffle House I am reviewing, pretty sure it is. This Waffle House is on the main drag east of I 4 on 192 and east of the big ESPN sign.

Sunday Morning just before heading north to return home.

The restaurant was packed but there wasn't a sour face in the place. We sat at the counter and marveled at how the manager, an athletically built individual, kept the team running with precision. Plates were gathered quickly, tables wiped down, people seated, orders dropped by the cooks and picked up by the servers. WOW!.

Watching the line crew was an experience. The manager was cooking and there were 3 others cooking as well. He directed things only when he saw a void, which was rarely. Orders were picked up immediately and taken to waiting tables. The sizzle of cooking food and the smell of bacon permeated the senses.

Our order was taken and delivered in 6 minutes. I had to marvel at how well these people work together. The server was pleasant and delivered a hot meal that kept us satisfied until our second stop for gas in Tennessee. We debated eating at our first stop in Georgia but felt that we were good until our next stop.

The man has a team and his players work together better than most businesses I've seen. I bought a souvenir coffee mug from this Waffle House to remind us of the experience.

Waffle House management needs to watch this guy, he knows how to run an organized team and a clean diner!! Here's your corporate example Waffle House!

Side Note: I checked the $$$$ below with the intent of marking exceptional value. If I erred in the selection please accept it verbally, great deal for a hot meal!

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
London, United Kingdom
“Good breakfast, great value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

We went here for my daughter who loves waffles. We all enjoyed them here, except her! She said they were 'too eggy'. But you couldn't fault the value. A massive breakfast that kept us going all day.

Visited December 2012