Overall, my stay was "average". The staff wasn't very friendly. The villas were spacious and clean. Although there were problems. There was ONLY one television in the 3-bedroom villa we stayed in. The thermostat was also controlled by the office...it was locked inside a plastic container that only the office had the key to. It was very hot during the night!!! Also, my toilet was stopped up on the first day and I notified the office..........they promised to come and "handle the problem" but no one ever showed up. It was also upsetting to know that we couldnt get clean towels or washcloths. They supply you with 6 towels/washcloths. You have to use those SAME washcloths/towels throughout your stay!!!!! That's just NASTY!!! There were also hidden charges...........so be very careful!!!!!
- Also Known As:
- Universal Resorts Kissimmee Hotel Kissimmee
- Universal Resorts Kissimmee Hotel
- Universal Resort Kissimmee
- Universal Hotel Kissimmee
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Universal Resorts Kissimmee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.