You added Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Orlando-Lake Buena Vista East to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Orlando-Lake Buena Vista East
GreenLeadersBronze level
Riverview, Florida
“Paper thin walls”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2010

Great location and clean rooms. Our only and biggest problem here was the paper thin walls. We could hear every conversation that the next door couple was having. At 2am the alarm clock for our next door neighbors went off and im guessing that they were not home cause it continued for several minutes until we called down to the front desk who sent someone up to turn it off. The alarm was really loud and all I can say is other than the paper thin walls this is a nice hotel.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2010

This hotel was great for my team. Frank, the manager was excellent. He helped make the trip much more relaxing. He helped in any way that he could. We have stayed here for the past three years and have loved every minute.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business
Wilmington, NC
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2010

This Holiday Inn Express was convenient ot the attractions and yet very quiet, clean, and comfortable.
The Inn was very busy during our stay.
For the first two days of our 3-day stay, there was no television available, except fot eh weather channel, as a result of a dispute between the Inn and Direct-TV.
The second night the wireless internet we not available.
The pool was nice, clean and well used.
Breakfast, complete and not the typical continental breakfast, was quite busy, but accessible.
Staff was fiendly and helpful. Very apologetic about eh lack of tv and wireless internet.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
Haltom City
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2010

My husband and I stayed at this hotel for 4 nights while visiting Orlando on our "second honeymoon". One thing that was great about this hotel was the continental breakfast. It was hot and delicious with lots of variety, including biscuits and gravy, eggs, bagels, cereal, juice, yogurt, fruit, muffins.....it was wonderful. Also, the rooms were very clean and well-kept. The staff was courteous and kind but couldn't really solve my main problem....which was the paper thin walls. The walls are so thin you can hear entire conversations goin on in the adjoining rooms. People were still up with their excited kids and the tv blaring at 1:00 in the morning. Each time someone upstairs took a step we could hear it as well as feel it. Also the bed was so hard that I had back pain and had to sleep with my hip on top of the pillows. I'm only 27 years old, so it's not like I am frail or anything. The bed was just that firm! Other than that, we enjoyed our stay. The hotel is located just a few exits down from all the major attractions and is conveniently located right next to a WalMart and many other places to eat and shop. Someone who can sleep through anything and likes their beds firm wouldn't have any problem. I, however, will not stay here again. Sleep is too important to me!

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
Manorville, New York
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2010

I booked this hotel thinking it was the same place I stayed a few times years ago. It turns out they took the name but the other Holiday Inn now has a different name. I called The Holiday Inn 1 800 number and was told there were shuttles every half an hour to the parks. Big lie! One to go in the morning and one to come back when the parks close. Nothing during the day. I also asked that same number about airport shuttle service. Was told no problem there is bus service again every half hour for $19 each way. That shuttle didn't stop at this Holiday Inn. I asked for a suite. Was given a room with a king size bed and a pull out couch. I asked for first floor near the lobby and a handicap room with a room next door for my kids. The person who booked my room read the instrutions back to me. When I arrived at the hotel they said there wasn't any special instructions. My room was on one side of the building and my kids were on the other. I paid in full in advance months ago. I asked for a refund and that request was denied. The assistant manager Heta was helpful and gave us a free upgrade to a real suites next to each other. I began to calm down until the next day. They began to charge my credit card multiple times for no know reason. Started as $50, went to $127. That was the first day. The second day there were two $380 charges. By the third day they were adding $500 charges. Most were removed with lots of complaining. We came home yesterday and 2 still remain. Breakfast was decent even if it was just an upgraded continental breakfast. The line was always long and food was gone quickly. There were so many more issues. Just glad it's over and I am home. Won't be going back to that place.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family
Forchheim, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2010

It's a very nice hotel with good value and excellent service in perfect location.
No matter what you want to do in orlando, it's a good place to stay. Sea World, Disney World, Universal Studios and Outlet Malls are only a few minutes away by using the car.
The hotel-rooms are large with your own kitchen and nice bathroom. Wifi is for free and reachable in the rooms.
Next to the reception there is a service counter to book any events. We had to change our date for Discovery Cove because it was a very rainy day. Our english language is not the best, so the women of the counter did the phone call over half an hour with the management of Discovery Cove to change our date from friday to saturday.
Also there is a nice pool and bar where you can hang out after such an eventfull day and some places where the kids can play.
Anyway it's a really nice hotel and i would come back again!!!

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with friends
Miami, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2010

I am glad that I didn't let the few bad reviews deter me. I honestly think that people go to this hotel expecting the Ritz..

The hotel sits practically right between Disney & Universal, so it's convenient for both parks. The staff is friendly and our room was spotless. The room includes a mini fridge, microwave & coffee maker. Free Internet in the room is wired (cable included) and works just fine. They have free wireless in the lobby, but I did not use. I also did not use the shuttle serviceor pool, but both are available.

Our room was spotless. The bed & pillows were comfortable and the linens were clean. The bathroom was standard size, well lit & well stocked. The shower has adequate water pressure and the water temp was easy to regulate.

Breakfast is good & free. Can't complain at all. The line does tend to get long at times, but I do not see anyone actually waiting for 2 hours. At the most about 5 minutes. Depends on other guests & their use of common courtesy (not cutting in line etc), They do have just one pop up toaster and that tends to slow the flow. Placing toasters in a seperate area away from the actual food line would speed the process.

The only thing that prevented me from giving it 5* all around was that the a/c in our room was a bit noisy. We also had a pack of elephants in the room above us, but that is not the hotel's fault.

I would not heitate in returning to this hotel and recommending it to others.

Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Orlando-Lake Buena Vista East? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Orlando-Lake Buena Vista East

Address: 3484 Polynesian Isle Boulevard, Kissimmee, FL 34746
Location: United States > Florida > Central Florida > Kissimmee
#3 Green Hotel in Kissimmee
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Orlando-Lake Buena Vista East 2.5*
Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Hotel Orlando Lake Buena Vista East. Our hotel offers free hot breakfast, a free scheduled shuttle to area theme parks, free high-speed Internet, and a free business & fitness center. We are also an official Walt Disney World Good Neighbor hotel located only 2.5 miles from the main entrance to 'Walt Disney World Resort area.' Our hotel provides a free scheduled shuttle to Epcot . From Epcot , transportation is available to Magic Kingdom Park, Disney s Animal Kingdom Theme Park and Disney's Hollywood Studios, Downtown Disney . We also have a free scheduled shuttle to Universal Studios, Sea World & Lake Buena Vista Outlet Mall. With our convenient location you'll find numerous restaurants, shops, and small attractions are either within walking distance or just a short drive away. In addition to our comfortable deluxe rooms, we offer a choice of specialty suites, like KidSuites with private sleeping area and special kids' beds & TV. All rooms feature the new Express Bedding Package and refrigerator/microwave. For a real treat, our two-room Executive Suites offer a king sized bed, separate living area with sofa bed, and wet bar with refrigerator & microwave. Enjoy many hotel amenities including a heated outdoor pool & Jacuzzi, kid s playground and game room. Our hotel meeting rooms total 1100 sq ft-complete with free high-speed Internet access. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Orlando-Lake Buena Vista East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Express Kissimmee
Holiday Inn Kissimmee

If you own or manage Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Orlando-Lake Buena Vista East, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.