“Great place to stay for a Disney trip!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Orlando-Lake Buena Vista East

You added Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Orlando-Lake Buena Vista East to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Orlando-Lake Buena Vista East
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3484 Polynesian Isle Boulevard, Kissimmee, FL 34746   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #36 of 160 Hotels in Kissimmee
GreenLeadersBronze level
Lancaster, New York
“Great place to stay for a Disney trip!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2013

This hotel offers a great alternative to spending big bucks if you are visiting the Disney parks or any other of the nearby attractions. There is a consiere and you can't beat the free breakfast.The staff was so accommodating. The maintenance staff (Chris) helped us out by giving us a jump when I left the rental car lights on all night.The whole staff was friendly and extremely helpful during our entire stay.
A note about the free shuttle to a few parks if you choose not to drive, keep in mind it is offered only 2 times 7:40 AM and 12:20 PM and it picks up from other hotels so this can cut into your day bit.

Room Tip: Third floor room was quiet.
Green Features: This hotel recycles and uses packaging from recycled material.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

Will visit again and again.

Perks:
- friendly and welcoming staff team
- close to Disney and Sea World.
- Fantastic free full breakfast.
- close proximity to loads of restaurants, shops,etc.
- very clean pool, clean spa/hot tub. No crowds at pool. During our four night vacation we had the pool and spa to ourselves. My toddler loves jumping and splashing in the pool and that would have been difficult to do at an overcrowded pool.
- Quiet and allows privacy. I'm one who enjoys a break away from the Mouse and theme parks during a Disney or Sea World vacation.
- Value, value pricing. We spent the bulk of our day at theme parks. Hotel served us well for swimming, sleeping, free full breakfast.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

This hotel has easy access to all the attractions (Disney World, SeaWorld, Universal) and easy to get to highways in order to drive to the beach. The staff is very friendly and Vincent (front desk) even made sure we went to the "right" beach with his fantastic recommendation of Clearwater Beach. The breakfast has both hot and cold options with a lot of variety. The only drawback is our room was a bit dank smelling, but nothing to complain about really. We found the hotel to be very quiet.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Guatemala City, Guatemala
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

Booked the family suite. 2 flat screen tv's give us parents freedom! Ask for an upper floor room as the flooring/walls let noise in. Pool was clean and heated. Towels by the pool. Jacuzzi water was not as clean. Elevators always available. Complete breakfast. Refrig+microwave useful for late night snackin'. Bathrm clean. Basic toiletries. Working a/c. Really nice front desk staff and breakfast area workers. Guest were from different nationalities.

Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Thornton, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

There are several Holiday Inn Express hotels in the Orlando area, but by far this is the best one! We loved it! It was clean, quiet, and recently renovated. New paint, carpeting, bedding, linens, nice decor.

Breakfast was ample and fully stocked with the staff replenishing it every 15 minutes. Pancake maker, eggs, sausage/bacon, biscuits & gravy, large selection of breads and muffins, with fresh fruit every morning.

Pool and hot tub were clean and heated. We stayed Thurs-Mon and were the only ones ever in the pool area. Fresh towels were always stocked by the pool, not hidden behind the front desk like in some hotels.

Walmart Supercenter - the busiest one in all of Florida with huge supply of Disney clothes/merchandise - is a block away.

Orbitz sent us a cheaper rate right after I booked it and HIE gave us our first night free and matched the rate.

Hotel is set back from the road, no road noise.

Nice game room (inside) and play area with slide (outside) for kids.

We will be staying there again in Jan 2014!

Room Tip: We stayed on the top floor (4th) and it was very quiet. Elevators were fast and quiet.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Jonesboro, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

Great place - just slightly off the beaten path - we stay here on trips to Port Canaveral to take cruises so my husband can play golf at one of Orlando's great courses. This place is always clean, always a good deal and have everything we need. They always let me have a slightly later check out while I cruise the internet in their private web room waiting on hubby to return from the links - the rooms are large, the bathrooms are large and we always like the breakfast.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Hilton Head
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

My favorite hotels to stay are Holiday Inn Express'. They're relatively smaller hotels with a great complimentary breakfast with nice clean rooms. My wife, 17 month old son and I stayed here because the hotel was close proximity to the Magic Kingdom (specifically Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party). We did arrive about 15 minutes before there 3pm check-in time and there was a large group already checking in. I was acknowledged by 1 of the 2 GSR's at the front desk. I patiently waited approximately 7-10 minutes (a group of about 15) and I was asked for the name on my reservation. I found 1 think a little odd. The morning of before leaving home in South Carolina I noticed my debit card was already charged for the full amount. Which is odd because I booked through the employees website and they never charge my card beforehand. Upon arrival I asked the GSR and she mentioned all cards were charged because they were switching CC systems. In my opinion they should have contacted their guests to notify them of this charge. Luckily this was the same card I used for my stay and I had the funds available at the time of charge. I was notified my room was not yet ready, which is fine, we were starving and ready to find nearby food. As I went to leave we were notified the room was in fact ready! A welcomed surprise.

We had a room with 1 king bed, the room also has a large desk/table combo with a fridge and microwave as well. The walls are super thin. I felt bad for the guests around us since our 17 month old boy isn't the best staying in hotels. The guest beside me didn't really bother me. I could hear their conversation pretty clear in the morning. The room also has an out-dated tv. The channels they do have aren't very clear. The tv didn't bother me since we weren't in Orlando to watch television, but I'm sure other guests might complain. The morning breakfast was great as with all the Holiday Inn Express'. My personal favorite are the cinnamon rolls. One minor complaint is they don't have flavored creamer for their coffee as other Holiday Inn Express' have. Again, not a major complaint, I simply like flavored coffee, :).

This hotel is approximately 10-15 away from Disney World and about 10 minutes from Downtwn Disney. Easy to find, you literally make 2 lefts and you're there!

One other minor complaint I have is our first night is was about 8:30pm, we just arrived home from eating dinner with family at the Cheesecake Factory and I asked the GSR if my son could have a "carton" of milk. She then had a 15 second conversation with who I believe was a housekeeper and I was told, "the machine is being cleaned and unable to give you milk at this time." She then mentioned the gas station at the corner of the street.

Again, these are a few minor complaints, nothing major. If you're looking for location, this is a great choice.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Orlando-Lake Buena Vista East, responded to this review, November 16, 2013
Dear Andrew H,

Thank you for leaving a comprehensive review, highlighting not only the bad but also the good points of your stay. We are very happy to read that you enjoyed our location. However, we apologize for letting you down on some aspects of your stay. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to target problem areas and take the necessary actions to ensure similar situations can be avoided in the future. Thank you for staying with us and we hope that we can better serve you next time.

Connie D
Case Manager
IHGCare

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Orlando-Lake Buena Vista East? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Orlando-Lake Buena Vista East

Address: 3484 Polynesian Isle Boulevard, Kissimmee, FL 34746
Location: United States > Florida > Central Florida > Kissimmee
#3 Green Hotel in Kissimmee
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Orlando-Lake Buena Vista East 2.5*
Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Hotel Orlando Lake Buena Vista East. Our hotel offers free hot breakfast, a free scheduled shuttle to area theme parks, free high-speed Internet, and a free business & fitness center. We are also an official Walt Disney World Good Neighbor hotel located only 2.5 miles from the main entrance to 'Walt Disney World Resort area.' Our hotel provides a free scheduled shuttle to Epcot . From Epcot , transportation is available to Magic Kingdom Park, Disney s Animal Kingdom Theme Park and Disney's Hollywood Studios, Downtown Disney . We also have a free scheduled shuttle to Universal Studios, Sea World & Lake Buena Vista Outlet Mall. With our convenient location you'll find numerous restaurants, shops, and small attractions are either within walking distance or just a short drive away. In addition to our comfortable deluxe rooms, we offer a choice of specialty suites, like KidSuites with private sleeping area and special kids' beds & TV. All rooms feature the new Express Bedding Package and refrigerator/microwave. For a real treat, our two-room Executive Suites offer a king sized bed, separate living area with sofa bed, and wet bar with refrigerator & microwave. Enjoy many hotel amenities including a heated outdoor pool & Jacuzzi, kid s playground and game room. Our hotel meeting rooms total 1100 sq ft-complete with free high-speed Internet access. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Orlando-Lake Buena Vista East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Express Kissimmee
Holiday Inn Kissimmee

If you own or manage Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Orlando-Lake Buena Vista East, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.