“Not well managed would not recommend staying here.” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Runaway Beach Club

You added Runaway Beach Club to your Saves list
Runaway Beach Club
3.5 of 5 Condominium   |   3000 Bonfire Beach Drive, Kissimmee, FL 34746   |
“Not well managed would not recommend staying here.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

The pros:

Spacious Condo
Very Nice Pool Area

The Cons:
Staff was rude and unhelpful.
Unit I stayed in was very outdated.

Issues I had with the room I stayed in:

Both Bathrooms had empty roles of toliet paper in them. Called the front desk at 4:00 PM said they would be right over. Called again at 6:00 PM same thing someone was coming over right away. At 9:45 PM someone knocked on my door to give me one, partially used roll. Luckily I went and bought my own.

In the second bedroom my son complained his bed was too hard. I sat on his bed and it was very hard, looking under the sheets I saw that it had two box springs on top of one another there was no mattress. Called to complain they insisted it was just a "firm" mattress. My son slept on the sofa for the rest of the trip.

This could be a very nice place with upgrades and a staff and management that cared about the guest experience and property.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (80)
Detroit, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

While we were visiting Orlando, FL we stayed here and it was so amazing! It was PLENTY of room for the two of us and like three other couples. It was a peaceful get away from all the hustle and bustle of the all the parks.
The full kitchen has enough room to cook all your meals, and all the appliances worked great! :) I even did a load of laundry just because I could.
They were in the middle of renovations when we were visiting, and we are looking forward to seeing what improvements were made next time we visit.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple
Greenock
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The condo was in an. Excellent location and the pool area was perfect. The condo we had could do with a wee upgrade in the livingroom but overall it was spotlessly clean and comfortable. Right on Disney's doorstep. We would rent here again

• Stayed December 2014
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2015 via mobile

The room was a total dump. Shuttle took over an hour to Disney and only ran a couple times a day. Got out of the shower to find maintenance trying to unlock my room door with a jimmy from the inside. Hands down the worst experience I've ever had away from home.

• Stayed December 2014
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2014

Was not excellent but a good, reasonable place to stay close to the resorts. Pool was nice, could have more amenities in the rooms. Very hard to request extra items from the front desk. Walmart is a block away. Carpet is in need of an upgrade. If you just need a place just to rest this is for you. We stayed here in July 2014.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2014

We stayed at this Resort and it was sorry. At first they changed our reservation and didn't tell us until we got there. That room looked like someone was hurt in there. There was spots on the bed. GROSS. Then when we finally got the room that they gave us, there was no extra toilet paper I had to go buy some and yes I kept it, nothing to wash dishes with, there was no can opener of any kind, couldn't find the garbage bags until the day we left. The master tub was cracked, I had to fix the shower head because it was lose. The sinks in both bathroom was nasty. And the hot tub was broken most of the time we was there. Don't waste your time or money it is not worth it.

Room Tip: Do a good search.
  • Stayed September 2014, traveled with family
Chicago, Illinois, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

We stayed here in 2008 when it was under Mike Ditka Runaway Beach Club. It was beautiful just like the pictures on the web site. We just recently stayed on Aug9th -Aug 16th 2014. All the amenities in the room were changed, no more bed spreads, décor was bare bones, pots and pans usable at best, it was very run down and not very clean. Should I mention the cockroaches that were killed. We asked to be moved and they did to a much cleaner villa but still amenities were run down. No more towels at poolside had to bring your own and not all of the pool chairs had cushions and no tiki bar. Very disappointed in stay we thought we had a place to come to for years, I guess its true when they say things do not last forever.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Been to Runaway Beach Club? Share your experiences!