We had one of the new rooms in building 14. The rooms were great. My whole family was impressed that each room had a flat screen TV. Beds were comfortable and sheets were new.
The location was convenient to all the parks. It was also close to the outlets and supertarget. Best part was that we didn't feel like we had to eat the same food over and over again at the parks. We made our own breakfast, packed bags of veggies etc for snacks and were able to try some restaurants outside the park.
Some things to beware of: the pools were small (we went to the pools by building 8 & 9) and the water was WARM and SALTY. No wi-fi in all the buildings. No shampoo and soap. The towels seemed musty, but the rooms all have washers and dryers...so we just washed them again. Maid service only comes once to change the sheets, replace the towels and empty the trash...so we did have to do our own dishes and keep the place pretty clean ourselves. We had a non-smoking room, but sometimes smoke would come through the vents.
All in all, it is great for the value...we would probably stay there again, but we are looking for a place with a nice pool. I'll try to post photos later!
- Also Known As:
- Vacation Village At Parkway Hotel
- Vacation Village At Parkway Hotel Kissimmee
- Vacation Village Parkway
- Vacation Village
- Vacation Village Orlando
- Vacation Village Parkway Orlando
- Vacation Village Parkway Kissimmee
- Village Parkway
- Vacation Village Parkway Florida
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, Tingo, BookIt.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Vacation Village at Parkway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.