The rooms are OK, not great. The bedding is sub-standard. The comforters are cheap nylon and fall off the bed all night long. The bedding sheets are mismatched and not of high quality, and the blankets don't fit the sizes of the mattresses, but heck the towels are decent.
We didn't spend much time on grounds or pool, but did take advantage of the shuttle to Disney, which was decent.
This resort is a MASSIVE concrete jungle with row after row of building. The location is great and very close to the disney parks.
The worst part was check-in. There is a bait and switch where they have you walk over to another customer service area to pick up your parking pass where they HARD PRESSURE you to attend a breakfast to "give feedback" about their upcoming facility. They pretty much refuse to give you your parking pass without signing up and paying in advance for the privilege of giving them feedback and then they give you a $80 gift. I finally insisted that we wanted no part of it, even though they make you that it is mandatory, and asked for my parking pass. It made me crazy mad to go through this, and we never participated in a single offering of the resort for fear that we would be hard pressure sales pitched AGAIN.
- Also Known As:
- Vacation Village At Parkway Hotel
- Vacation Village At Parkway Hotel Kissimmee
- Vacation Village Parkway
- Vacation Village
- Vacation Village Orlando
- Vacation Village Parkway Orlando
- Vacation Village Parkway Kissimmee
- Village Parkway
- Vacation Village Parkway Florida
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Olotels, Priceline and HotelsClick so you can book your Vacation Village at Parkway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.