My husband and I were gifted a week at this resort by timeshare-owning family members. Check in was very smooth and we were even upgraded to a larger room than what we were originally scheduled to be in! We stayed in building 17 and thought it was extremely nice. The room was large, had a full kitchen and large bathroom, Jacuzzi tub, lovely balcony, and probably the most comfortable beds we've ever slept on at a hotel or resort. The pool for this building was really large and very well maintained, plus there was a spa/jetted pool also. My only complaint was the noise level caused by the kitchen chairs being moved above us. We got up fairly early (5:30-6:00) most mornings, but on the days we tried to sleep in the noise from the people above us moving those chairs on the tile floors woke us up several times. It honestly is very, very loud. I read of other people complaining about it on here before we stayed there, and I definitely agree that it is a problem.
Other than that, we loved the resort and would absolutely stay there again. I can only hope the resort invests in some of those little things you put on the bottom of furniture to stop rubbing/noise, or maybe even put a rug under the kitchen tables. Anything would be better than nothing.
- Also Known As:
- Vacation Village At Parkway Hotel
- Vacation Village At Parkway Hotel Kissimmee
- Vacation Village Parkway
- Vacation Village
- Vacation Village Orlando
- Vacation Village Parkway Orlando
- Vacation Village Parkway Kissimmee
- Village Parkway
- Vacation Village Parkway Florida
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Tingo, BookIt.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Vacation Village at Parkway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.