10mins from Disney
Plenty of restaurants around
Next to Arabian Nights and Publix
They provide cheap washing and dishwashing liquid, extra towels and soap.
I ended up staying at bldg six and the one bedroom apartment. It has not been renovated since the mid 90's. No flat screen TV just an old TV. IT had a VCR instead of a DVD or BluRay player. NO jacuzzi and stove. It had an electric hot plate and a conventional oven. For how much I paid for a time share I would think that everything is up to date. Don't get me wrong the facility is clean and nice but compare to other resorts in Florida this is my least favorite. They don't have security entrance like other timeshares do and the gym is pretty far from the rooms.
They need to update bldg 6. Ohh yeah they force me and my family to get mandatory Wifi and shuttle service. Eventhough we did not use the transportation and the internet was slooooow.
- Also Known As:
- Vacation Village At Parkway Hotel
- Vacation Village At Parkway Hotel Kissimmee
- Vacation Village Parkway
- Vacation Village
- Vacation Village Orlando
- Vacation Village Parkway Orlando
- Vacation Village Parkway Kissimmee
- Village Parkway
- Vacation Village Parkway Florida
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Olotels, Priceline, Agoda, Expedia, HotelsClick and Hotels.com so you can book your Vacation Village at Parkway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.