Having stayed at the resort in the past, I had never had a 1st floor unit.
1. Resort staff hauling trash and use of loud golf carts at 11pm is unacceptable, it woke my 2 1/2 year old up.
2. There were dead bugs behind the pull out couch.
3. doors were missing under sink.
4. I am 6'2 and having an ADA room was a huge dissadvantage when taking a shower.
5. The ADA shower made the floor completely wet, so anything on the floor was soaked.
6. There were Ants in the Unit
7. The pull out couch was broken, which my son cut his foot on
8. Hearing all the traffic and noise being on the first floor ALL HOURS of the night, and headlights lighting up our unit in the night every time someone parked their vehicle
Overall , our stay was barely acceptable. Had we not unpacked a weeks worth of items for 3 people the night we checked in, I would have requested another unit. We like the location of the resort and easy access to all the Disney Parks. The pools are nice and have used them in the past, but it was 35 Degrees when we were there so that was that. I would stay there again, but certainly request a non ADA room and not a 1st floor unit.
- Also Known As:
- Vacation Village At Parkway Hotel
- Vacation Village At Parkway Hotel Kissimmee
- Vacation Village Parkway
- Vacation Village
- Vacation Village Orlando
- Vacation Village Parkway Orlando
- Vacation Village Parkway Kissimmee
- Village Parkway
- Vacation Village Parkway Florida
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Olotels and Priceline so you can book your Vacation Village at Parkway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.