“Outstanding Management at this Hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Save 20% by Booking Early
Ranked #1 of 158 Hotels in Kissimmee
GreenLeadersSilver level
Tampa, Florida
“Outstanding Management at this Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

I stayed here for one night on Marriot rewards points the day after Thanksgiving. Upon arrival I was promptly greeted by the front desk and was told the manager Greg wished to speak with me. Greg told me that the hotel was giving me a free room upgrade for the night. You see during my first experience at this great hotel back in March 2013, I was a little frustrated because the breakfast area gets extremely busy and it only takes a few people that are not courteous to ruin your breakfast. Greg informed me that the hotel was sold out and that the breakfast area would be extremely busy again. Well the breakfast area was busy but no issues this time, just a fantastic breakfast. The hotel room was spotless and I found all areas of the hotel to be very clean. The hotel is still very new but it is management here that makes the difference. They take the time to make you feel very welcome and this hotel will now be my #1 choice for the many Orlando trips I make each and every year. Greg you are doing a fine job at the best hotel in the Orlando area.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
ESLBVSAGM, Manager at Embassy Suites Orlando - Lake Buena Vista South, responded to this review, December 8, 2013
Thank you Richard, for your fine compliments on our establishment and our staff. We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay the 2nd time around and you were able to enjoy the great breakfast. We also want to thank you for your kind words in regards to Greg who is a such a great asset to our team. We hope to see you soon! Thanks again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (143)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013 via mobile

Great hotel great staff very well priced you will not be disappointed!!!!!!! Jordan at the nightly reception was great made my family feel right at home!! I will definitely be back to this hotel and will choose other stays based on my experience here.

• Stayed December 2013
Thank you Ktat99, for your kind words in regards to our hotel and staff. We are happy to hear you and your family enjoyed your stay with us. Thanks for your positive feedback in regards to Jordan and our evening reception. We hope you keep us in mind for your future travels. Thanks again!
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

I stayed in Orlando for a total of 9 days. The first 2 were spent here. And let me tell you if I had known how great this place was I would of spent my WHOLE vacation here instead of the house I rented for 7 days. Its in a great location. The staff was SUPER nice. The rooms were new and up to date. The breakfast was better then the breakfast I made myself! I would not change anything about my stay. STAY HERE is all I have to say. The rooms are spacious, breakfast excellent, and staff capable and efficient!!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Thank you spootgrl, for your wonderful review on our property. We are very happy to hear that you & your family enjoyed our comfortable, spacious suite and great breakfast. We appreciate the feedback from such a seasoned traveler. We hope you consider us for your future visits. Thanks again!
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

My family and I stayed at this hotel in November, 2013. This hotel is new and very clean. The rooms are suites and extremely spacious. The rooms have a living area with full sofa bed. The bathrooms are very comfortable. The kitchen area has a microwave and refrigerator with a sink. The bedroom also has a separate sink inside which was very convenient. The cook to order breakfast was excellent, there was a lot of variety. The breakfast room has large and there were always tables available to sit. Also the staff was very quick to clean the tables when guests were done. We also attended the manager's reception which offered a large variety of drinks to choose from. This hotel definitely exceeded my expectations and I would recommend it to anyone staying in the Orlando area. It was very close to the Disney parks and we could see the fireworks from the parks.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
ESLBVSAGM, Manager at Embassy Suites Orlando - Lake Buena Vista South, responded to this review, December 4, 2013
Thank you Alanis628, for taking the time to share your thoughts. We're thrilled to know that we exceeded your expectations, and that your family had such a nice time with us and got to make the most of the spacious, comfortable suite and great complimentary amenities. Thank you for posting such a glowing review, for offering your recommendations, and for your business. Hope to see you again soon!
Boston, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

Friendly staff and clean hotel! What else could you ask for.. Great location to all the parks. Excellent for family on a budget with the complimentry breakfast and evening reception. The rooms are well appointed and well kept. Well run hotel!

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you very much Theresa B, for the great review! It's wonderful to hear that you and your family were so pleased with your stay, including the great service, cleanliness, products, and amenities that we provide. We hope that you'll keep us in mind for future visits. Thanks again!
Haverhill, MA, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

The hotel staff was exceptionally courteous upon both arrival and departure. The free made-to-order breakfast with all of its choices was a welcome feature. I needed the sheets changed on the pullout couch since I had two different members of my family stay over and that was happily done by the hotel staff; the front desk checked with me to be sure that it was done. In general, the staff went out of their way to be sure that our stay was comfortable and met our needs. The price is a little higher than other Embassy Suites in the area perhaps because it's newer but nevertheless, it was certainly worth the price. I am happy to recommend staying at the Embassy Suites Hotel!

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thanks Ira K, for taking the time to post your review. It's great to know that our team left you with such a wonderful impression, and we're glad that you had such a comfortable stay. We appreciate your kind words and your offer of recommendation to others. Hope to see you again soon!
fort worth, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

Overall experience is very good. Room is clean and service is great. front desk are very friendly. The break first is nice and not crowd at all. there is paid transportation to Disney. Hear baby cry next door one night. But it is understandable.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you Bengang, for the excellent review and 5-star rating. Glad to hear that you enjoyed our hotel so much, including our service and cleanliness. Please consider us again for future visits to Orlando. Thanks again!

Been to Embassy Suites Orlando - Lake Buena Vista South? Share your experiences!