“Brand New Hotel. Everything is Nice.” 5 of 5 stars

Save 20% by Booking Early
Ranked #1 of 158 hotels in Kissimmee
GreenLeadersSilver level
Trinity Fl
“Brand New Hotel. Everything is Nice.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

As people that live n Tampa , & are annual pass holders at Disney , we come to this area a lot. Many of the hotels are used & abused hard. They all get remodeled eventually but by that point you don't want to go back. I have stayed at every Embassy Suite in the area. This by far is the best. It's close to all the parks but yet away from hotel row. There's shopping for simple supplies (walmart) to outlet stores within a mile. If your from up north there's a new WaWa there too! The rooms are nice & new . Breakfast is cook to order & very good! Also has a night time manager reception. This hotel was a breath of fresh air for us. Rates are comparable or lower the other embassy suites & this by far is the best one in Orlando. We will more then likely stay here all the time now. Can't say nothing bad at all.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
ESLBVSAGM, Assistant General Manager at Embassy Suites Orlando - Lake Buena Vista South, responded to this review, May 1, 2013
SeanB986,
Thank you so much for your review. It is always great to hear that we exceed the high standards of a guest who is accustomed to the Embassy Suites Brand. We hope you continue to keep coming back to our hotel when you return using your Disney annual pass.

P.S. We love the nearby WaWa too!

662 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (142)
South Jersey, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

Staff could have been more attentive to my needs. I should not have to wait for over two and half hours to get a room I arrived @ 1:45 I was not checked in until after 4pm. There was nothing offered to accommodate for my family and I waiting for such a long time.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

ESLBVSAGM, Assistant General Manager at Embassy Suites Orlando - Lake Buena Vista South, responded to this review, May 6, 2013
Walt G,
Thank you for your review and for returning our email about your concern. I am happy that we were able to reach out to you shortly after your checkout to address your aforementioned issue. It is my understanding that you and our Front Office Manager have settled the issue in a matter that I would conclude to be very satisfactory for you. Please reach out to us directly the next time you plan to visit the Orlando/Kissimmee area. We would love for you to consider us again in the future, and it will be our every intention to ensure your next stay with us is perfect!

Kind regards,
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

This hotel was beautiful, the staff were above and beyond kind and helpful. The food was yummy and we loved the top shelf service of the manager's reception that was complimentary during our stay. We loved the 2 room suite and overall the hotel felt super luxurious.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Your kind words about the helpfulness of the staff have been passed along. We always appreciate when a guest informs us that we have made a huge difference in their stay. Thanks again!
Sandys, Bermuda
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is visitingOrlando. All the staff were very friendly and helpful. The suite that I had was lovely and vey comfortable. The complimentary breakfast is served daily and it outdoes the continental breakfasts that other hotels have. The hotel is located near a Publix Supermarket which is helpful especially if you have small children and need snacks. There s also a mini mart in the hotel. When visiting Orlando again I will definately stay there.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

ESLBVSAGM, Assistant General Manager at Embassy Suites Orlando - Lake Buena Vista South, responded to this review, May 11, 2013
loveySandys-,
Thank you for your recommendation of our hotel! Our goal is to have every guest leave very satisfied with our services, but it is even more rewarding when a guest can’t wait to tell their friends and family about their experiences with us.
Thanks again!
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

I was there last weekend on business and will return again coming August for a convention. They put the WOW in the property beautiful and newly built you can still smell the new inside the establishment.

Our group is really going to enjoy the location and the suites look like a condo little to no noise factor. The breakfast is free and excellent if I remember correctly there are about (8) TV's in the breaksfast area nice atmosphere lots of sitting.

Also in the between the lobby and dining area lot's of comfortable sitting. I love the manager reception which is free as well. We had a nice view on the 7th floor the beds I slept again like a baby each night I was there. My roommate and I did to have to race each other to the bathroom to put on our makeup. There is not one not two but three areas to do makeup!!!!

Awesome pool area with a hot tub the only complaint I have is that someone in the scheme of design planning forget to calculate more footage for the hot tub area it's somewhat long but not quite as wide as the other Embassy Suites hotels, but still I enjoyed it.

Nice shopping center within walking distance of the hotel across the street. Lots of eatery places and more shopping too.

The conference center is amazing down the hall away from the hotel area great for our group of about 200 that will be attending the convention.

Ample free parking for guest very well lit at lights the grounds are beautiful . I must come back and again next time not on business.

Room Tip: Come prepare to enjoy a wonderful stay
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
ESLBVSAGM, Assistant General Manager at Embassy Suites Orlando - Lake Buena Vista South, responded to this review, April 27, 2013
Jarrieta55,

Thank you for your excellent review, I am especially glad to hear that you are very excited about your return trip in August. Your room tip is certainly one that all of our future guests should follow!

I look forward to your next amazing review in August!
usa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

We recently spent 2 nights at the Embassy Suites Orlando, Lake Buena Vista South. People reading reviews should note that there is more than one Embassy Suites listed in Orlando, this is the newer one.

We generally loved this hotel as our place to stay while visiting Disney World. The 2 room suites are huge and nicely decorated, more modern than most. The living room was so nice, separated from the bedroom by a hallway and the bathroom. Comfortable new couch, 2 plush ottomans, comfy chair and a nice, roomy desk area. Microwave, fridge, safe are tucked away in the hallway, under a nice large counter with extra sink. Everything was nice, spacious, clean. Sheets and towels were nice and big and white. The bed was supportive, newer, and pretty comfortable. Lots of pillows and they were good.

The rooms all open onto an interior corridor and face the center of the building...very nice, felt very secure and again, modern and deluxe feeling. Elevators are glass on one side so you actually see people riding in them and it's kind of neat while you are riding too...no claustrophobia.

When we checked in, we got a little nervous because there was at least one high school basketball team there (maybe more) and we were worried about behavior and noise. The desk guy said he was sure to put the kids on their own floor just in case but the players we encountered were gentlemen, really nice and well behaved, even in the breakfast/reception area. Their parents should be proud!

Breakfast was free and there was plenty of room. It was fine with a large and varied selection. However, because they begin serving breakfast later on Sundays and we had to get to the airport, we had to miss it the second day :( If it started at the usual time, we would have been able to eat. The free evening reception was great.......we used it twice, getting free drinks. I got a sangria one night that was ok and then vodka tonics the next night......very good. Hubby had beers. They served only snacks, but nice ones: tortilla chips with salsa and guacamole, pretzels, celery, carrots, and ranch dip. But it was enough. So nice at the end of a rough day, trying to decide where and what to eat. The huge breakfast/reception room needs some work to make it quieter. Noise seems much worse in there than need be, maybe due to the high ceilings, I don't know.

My only complaint of the hotel was the fact that there was also too much noise in the room. I use a fan for white noise while sleeping so I heard nothing horrible while trying to sleep, thank goodness but while in the living room and bedroom without the fan on, I could hear other tvs, room doors pounding closed, some talking, etc. No road noise but we were on the 5th floor. I think the acoustics are not good, maybe because of the center court reverberations, I don't know....and the walls must not be very thick. Still, I won't take off a star for that, the place was just so nice. Little store in the lobby was handy. The pool looked much smaller than I thought, and not that inviting, but we were there for the parks so it didn't matter. Fitness room looked good but we were walking Disney, didn't use it! There was also a small game room for kids.

Drive to Disney was good, the parks were pretty close. It was a bit farther to the airport, but still not bad at all.

The guys at the front desk were friendly and helpful. We would absolutely stay here again!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
PIPN,
Thank you for your encompassing review. It is great that you noted that the sports team behaved well during your stay. We are very strict with sports teams, to the point that they sign are asked to sign a hotel policy letter upon their arrival. This is in essence their ‘first warning’. We have found that this letter is a fantastic way to deter any bad behavior before it starts. The last thing we would want is for one of our guests to compromise the experience of another. Thanks again!
New Port Richey, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

this is a great brand new hotel the staff was very friendly and helpful we had three small children with us and everyone was very nice to them. There was a free cocktail hour including all types of cocktails and some snacks. The free breakfast was very nice and it included made to order omlets all kinds of fresh fruit and juices. Only commplaints were they were not one mile from Disney and the shuttle was not free(both had been part of the advertisement). The price was certainly right and the suite was lovely. Would I go back FOR SURE!!!

Dlvano,

Thanks for your 5-star review! One quick note: I am not certain where you saw that we are 1 mile from Disney and have a free theme park shuttle. We are just 3.5 miles from the gates of Disney and our theme park shuttle is very inexpensive. I have sent you a private message hoping for further details. Thanks again for your time!

Been to Embassy Suites Orlando - Lake Buena Vista South? Share your experiences!