Save Saved
GreenLeadersSilver level
Aston, Pennsylvania
“Great!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

Very clean, brand new hotel. Breakfast was ok but I miss the restaurant type service and eggs benedict that I would get a traditional restaurant. Pool area nice and good fitness room. Wish the fridge was bigger, otherwise no complaints. Decor very nice. Stay in a corner suite as they are bigger and brighter. Great stay overall. You will not be disappointed.

Room Tip: Choose corner suite. Bigger and brighter.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
ESLBVSAGM, Assistant General Manager at Embassy Suites Orlando - Lake Buena Vista South, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
Toolynn,
I agree! Our corner suites are perfect for larger families that are looking for extra room and comfort. We only have one per floor, so book them early!

Thanks again for your kind words. We hope to see you back with us in the near future.

667 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (142)
Lake Forest, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

Had a two day stay for a conference, and was very impressed with the warm, professional, and very competent staff (this includes housekeeping, front desk, banquet, and conference/meeting staff). The level of customer service was unexpected and refreshing.

I would definitely recommend this hotel and conference facility.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Karen J,
Many thanks for your amazing review. It appears you had an experience with multiple aspects of our hotel- all of which exceeded your expectations.
I hope you decide to join us on a leisure/vacation stay in the future!
Kind regards,
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

So I am very, very picky when it comes to selecting hotels. It took me, literally, about 3 weeks to book a hotel in Orlando for a Disney trip. This hotel was AMAZING! It's decor is very beautiful, the hotel is very clean, and the staff really courteous. I usually only prefer my own bed, but the beds were really comfortable. The complimentary breakfast was good as well. They do offer a restaurant which also had delicious food. The hotel is like 3 to 5 minutes from the entrance of Disney. I definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
MrMKN,
Thank you for your amazing review. I am very excited to hear that we exceed your extremely high hotel standards! Thank you for highly recommending our hotel to future Tripadvisor readers.

King regards,
Bo'ness, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

From the time my Wife and I arrived to make our booking,the staff made us so welcome it was absolutly great.Marc on the front desk bent over backwards to help us, Edward the bellhop also could not do enouhg to help us.On the the day we arrived to take up our booking,it was the same the front desk staff loked after us in a superb manner,we had a couple of hours to get our room as it was not ready but that was our fault by being to early.The breakfast is fantastic you can eat what you want The Chef makes great ommlets so try one if you go there.They have a superb Managers welcoming from O5.30/07.30.Brittany the Front Desk Manager kepps her troops on the ball.The resturant has a great menu at good prices and staff that was on the night we had Dinner Halley &Que could not do enough for us.Allen the Bar Man at The managers do is a great guy.Rafel on front desk and alex the Bellhop are two of the nice guys in this Hotel.Also all the Managers I spoke to in the passing never failed to have a word with you.The Wife and I will be back if only to see the great staff again. J REB From Scotland

Room Tip: Try and get a high room views are great
Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Fairfax, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Just got back from a week's stay and everything was great. The rooms are very comfortable and enjoyed the upscale linens. The staff was always very helpful and friendly. We had breakfast every day and it was always delicious, tried the happy hour a few times, also very good. Even tho we were there over the weekend, it never appeared to be too crowded. All in all, we give high points to this Embassy Suites. By the way, we picked this hotel because of the reviews!

Room Tip: ask for a high floor
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Sidjed,

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with the rest of the Tripadvisor community. You stated that you booked with us because of our reviews. I hope that other readers follow your lead and choose to stay with us because of your kind words.

Thanks again!
kingston
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

From the first staff member we met to the last, everyone greeted us with a smile. I always judge a hotel on how my autistic son is treated, and he was treated with great respect, as well as myself and daughter. The suite was great, and extremely clean. The door on bed room, gave us girls our privacy from our son in the suite. The view was fantastic, and I don't think 10 minutes is very far to Disney. The rates were extremely reasonable. The free happy hour and munchies, was a nice touch. The breakfast was great. If I wanted to nit pick, I guess I could find something bad, but I would have to search for it, and won't.

Room Tip: High Floors have the best views.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Gainesville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

We always enjoy Embassy Suites and this newer location was no exception. Courteous staff, nice rooms. The breakfasts were great and the two folks at the grille were a hoot, we enjoyed their banter and friendliness.

The only down side to our stay was dining in the restaurant the evening of our arrival. The clue should have been when the hostess strayed around and around a half empty dining room trying to decide where to plop us. It went downhill from there. Why it take more than 30 minutes to prepare a chicken caesar salad and tasteless chicken quesadillas is beyond me. Our server dropped our food and never reappeared until time for the check. We learned our lesson, go out next time and avoid the hotel fare.

Room Tip: If they place you on the street side, insist on higher floors. We were on the ninth floor and could...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
ESLBVSAGM, Assistant General Manager at Embassy Suites Orlando - Lake Buena Vista South, responded to this review, March 13, 2013
CanonShooter1
Thank you for being a fan of the Embassy Suites brand. I am glad that out hotel exceeded your high expectations, given your familiarity with other Embassy hotels. I am sorry about your dining experience. I see that you are from Gainesville- the next time you are coming to the Orlando area, please message me. I would love the opportunity to turn your dining experience with us into a positive one.

Been to Embassy Suites Orlando - Lake Buena Vista South? Share your experiences!