“Will definitely stay again” 5 of 5 stars

Save 20% by Booking Early
Ranked #1 of 158 hotels in Kissimmee
GreenLeadersSilver level
Tallahassee, Florida
“Will definitely stay again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

This is by far one of the nicest hotels I've ever stayed in. I was there on business for two nights. I enjoyed the complimentary adult beverages both nights. The complimentary breakfast was excellent!! I ate at the bar one night and the dinner was really good. The staff is soooo nice!!! Air freshner is blown through the vents in the hotel lobby. Smells soooo good. This place is new, spacious, and modern!! Loved it!!! I have not one bad thing to say.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

662 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (142)
BWI
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

After reading the reviews I too want to say AMAZING! This hotel does everything right. The staff could not be better. We also had a horrible time getting here but the staff turned it around for us. We were to stay somewhere else but decided there was no better place for us! Today we swam with our 13 month old in the HEATED pool! This is something we have looked forward to from the time we knew we were coming! Thank you E!!!

Howard Beach, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013 via mobile

I am currently staying at this hotel and I have nothing but praises for the hotel staffing, we arrived early and told front desk, that I was traveling with my 9 month old son, and after driving from New York at the tail end he had enough. I think her name was Katie more more than happy to accommodate us and checked us in a little early. I'll follow up at the end of this trip. This hotel has to be one of Disney's best kept secrets to stay at while on vacation.

Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Barbados
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

Great location, free parking, nice bell service, nice room, to much dark wood, free breakfast and fast internet. You have so many places to eat and go too.

Very clean and nice great breakfast.

Great stay

Room Tip: Get rooms near lifts
Clarksburg, MD
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

We stayed here for a quick weekend to Disney back in November. It's a very new hotel and it shows. The hotel is beautiful, the rooms are clean and spacious and the shop is well stocked. The hotel has easy access to the major roads to get to the theme parks, but it is not near a lot of local restaurants or activities. The hotel does have room service though, which we used and were happy with several times.

Overall, we were very happy with this hotel and would stay there again. I only have 2 criticisms or suggestions: 1) The flow during breakfast (if it's peak time) is not very good. They have a great omelet station, but people flow into it from 2 different directions, which ends up preventing people from getting to the other hot items. We found it extremely frustrating. The one morning we were down early, it wasn't a problem. This seems like a fairly easy problem management could fix with a little reorganization or some signage to direct traffic at the omelet area. 2) We enjoyed the happy hour (free drinks and snacks), but the weekend we were there, we found there were almost no snacks at the happy hour. There were just chips. Everything else was empty or picked over and wasn't getting refilled. I know the Embassy Suites on I-Drive had a nice selection of snacks at their happy hour when we stayed there. This could of just been a bad day for them.

I would definitely stay at this hotel again on a future trip and the staff was quite pleasant. I recommend this hotel if you're visiting the local attractions and want a hot breakfast and easy access to the parks.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Raleigh, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

I slept like a baby! This is a new hotel. It's very large, which allow them to provide more amenities with the higher cost. Having stayed at over a dozen Embassy Suites, this hotel scored the highest in almost all areas. My kids LOVED IT! If you enjoy staying at Embassy Suites, I promise you and your family will love this hotel. The location in proximity to the resort is perfect.....about 15 minutes to the Magic Kingdom parking lot. The soundproofing, from the bedroom to the outside, is much better than all others. No sound from neighbors above or below, or next door. The manager's reception each evening was spot on. They were plenty of mixed beverage and beer options, all free from 2 hours. The breakfast dining area is well laid out with two buffet lines, plus tons of seating. At night, they are many options to sit down with your group to relax, wind down, and have an informal round of your day's business with associates. There is also a chic bar area that stays open late. Not having an indoor pool was not a problem, as the outdoor pool water is heated to 84 degrees. They waterfall hot tub can seat 10 people comfortably, and was outstanding this past weekend, as the temps dropped into the 50's at night.

Room Tip: The higher the room, the quieter it gets.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
ESLBVSAGM, Assistant General Manager at Embassy Suites Orlando - Lake Buena Vista South, responded to this review, March 9, 2013
ItsTheTruth,
I am glad to hear that we have exceeded the high standards of an Embassy Suites fan. I feel your review truly encompasses the high level of amenities that we offer. Thanks for the great review!
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

my husband I and my kids are staying here 3 or 4 times a year,,we got back feb 05 th ,we absolutely love this place ,service is great,,happy hour bartender very friendly (girl from Chech republic) ,great breakfast,,,POOL very clean,, ,,,.i mean everything is just AWESOME ...this is my god who knows what time staying with embassy suites lake buena vista ..and there is no other hotel for me other than this one..2 guys from (Marocco) the pool bar are our favorite,they always smile,,,very friendly ...,,hmmm what else can i say ..I LOVE THIS PLACE AND AS I AM WRITING THIS MY VACATION HERE IS BOOKED FOR MARCH 16tH :)

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Lola m,
It is great to hear how much you love our hotel. Please keep coming back and sharing your wonderful experiences with the rest of the Tripadvisor community.

Been to Embassy Suites Orlando - Lake Buena Vista South? Share your experiences!