My family and I stayed this summer for 2 weeks. I love this hotel. The only thing is that you can tell its not being upkeep. In the room I stayed you could till that something happen with the wall when you walked in and there was 2 different color yellows. The floor could have used a good mopping. In the king size bed room the bedding smelled like body odor. We call down and went down with no help.when we finally got some bedding it was for yhe queen bed. So I wash the bedding and fixed the problem. The barefoot suits are a lovely place to stay but I can see it going down hill fast. Please don't let that happen. Keep the cleaning and change the bedding for all new guests. I would love to stay there my next visit and I tell everyone about it. Thanks!!!!
- Also Known As:
- Barefoot`n In The Keys Hotel
- Barefoot`n In The Keys Hotel Kissimmee
- Barefoot n In The Keys
- Barefoot Keys
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At The Barefoot Suites, you will step into a tropical oasis in the middle of all the Central Florida attractions. Our gated condo resort emanates the charm of “Old Key West”. Experience the turn-of-the century feel, yesterday’s spacious rooms, and today’s convenience. Airy one-bedroom condos with king or queen beds are complete with living room, dining room, and kitchenette. Each condo features a queen-sized sofa-sleeper for extra sleeping space. Enjoy the view of our private lake immerse yourself in our heated pools or hot tub. Adjacent are great dining options and activities for the entire family at Old Town Entertainment Complex. The Maingate entrance to Disney is just 3 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your The Barefoot Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.