We stayed here after spending 4 nights in the quiet town of Sebastian Florida and were not looking forward to the craziness of Kissimee, FL, but we were amazed at how quiet this resort was in the middle of Kissimee. The units were good sized and clean . Amenities were adequate and being close the restuarants and shopping was alot of fun for teenage girls. We only spent 2 days with one being at Disney but would return to this resort if I travel to this part of Florida again.
- Also Known As:
- Barefoot`n In The Keys Hotel
- Barefoot`n In The Keys Hotel Kissimmee
- Barefoot n In The Keys
- Barefoot Keys
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Barefoot'n Resort, you will step into a tropical oasis in the middle of all the Central Florida attractions. Our gated condo resort emanates the charm of “Old Key West”. Experience the turn-of-the century feel, yesterday’s spacious rooms, and today’s convenience. Airy one-bedroom condos with king or queen beds are complete with living room, dining room, and kitchenette. Each condo features a queen-sized sofa-sleeper for extra sleeping space. Enjoy the view of our private lake immerse yourself in our heated pools or hot tub. Adjacent are great dining options and activities for the entire family at Old Town Entertainment Complex. The Maingate entrance to Disney is just 3 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, Venere and Hotwire so you can book your The Barefoot Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.