Super, I'll never stay on property when visiting Disney again, checkout tripadvisor's reviews, Evelyn at front desk is the best, dealt with all of us (13 to be exact, we had 3- 2 bedroom suites for 3 days, and she got it all perfect.I thought she must have been an owner, she wasn't just a tremendous asset to this company. Evelyn should be commended. We all will be back soon!
city: Kissimmee, FL..
- Also Known As:
- Barefoot`n In The Keys Hotel
- Barefoot`n In The Keys Hotel Kissimmee
- Barefoot n In The Keys
- Barefoot Keys
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At The Barefoot Suites, you will step into a tropical oasis in the middle of all the Central Florida attractions. Our gated condo resort emanates the charm of “Old Key West”. Experience the turn-of-the century feel, yesterday’s spacious rooms, and today’s convenience. Airy one-bedroom condos with king or queen beds are complete with living room, dining room, and kitchenette. Each condo features a queen-sized sofa-sleeper for extra sleeping space. Enjoy the view of our private lake immerse yourself in our heated pools or hot tub. Adjacent are great dining options and activities for the entire family at Old Town Entertainment Complex. The Maingate entrance to Disney is just 3 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your The Barefoot Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.