My family and I (3 adults and 1 child) stayed at this resort around Thankgiving.
Everyone was very friendly and helpful. Checking in and out was a piece of cake!
The manager even stopped and asked how our stay was and to see if we needed anything. (To me that is a BIG PLUS) You will not find many managers that will walk the ground to check on things and to make sure the guests are taken care of. I was very IMPRESSED!
My child and husband love it because Old Town was right across the street.
We stayed in the 2 bedroom / 2 bath condo. Complete kitchen, dishwasher, refrigerator/freezor, washer, dryer. We had flat screen TV's in the living room and in each bedroom. The screened in patio was lovely. The view from the patio was the pool around.
The rate for staying was reasonable, we booked it through Orbiz.
***Note: I leaved in Central Florida for 16 years untl we moved (due to fathers illness) and let me just say.....visiting my family we always like to stay some placed different everytime. I will say we will return to this resort. It's a smaller resort that is gated, yes it looks to be in a rough neighborhood or should I say run down neighborhood. But this little place is a GEM of it's own!
Picture will be posted later.
- Also Known As:
- Barefoot`n In The Keys Hotel
- Barefoot`n In The Keys Hotel Kissimmee
- Barefoot n In The Keys
- Barefoot Keys
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Barefoot'n Resort, you will step into a tropical oasis in the middle of all the Central Florida attractions. Our gated condo resort emanates the charm of “Old Key West”. Experience the turn-of-the century feel, yesterday’s spacious rooms, and today’s convenience. Airy one-bedroom condos with king or queen beds are complete with living room, dining room, and kitchenette. Each condo features a queen-sized sofa-sleeper for extra sleeping space. Enjoy the view of our private lake immerse yourself in our heated pools or hot tub. Adjacent are great dining options and activities for the entire family at Old Town Entertainment Complex. The Maingate entrance to Disney is just 3 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Olotels, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and Tingo so you can book your The Barefoot Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.