These units have all recently been redone, & for the most part they were very clean. The pool area is great for a day of relaxation and Old Town across the street is an interesting place to check out. All of the local attractions are a short drive away and are easy to get to. Restaurants, souvenir shops, and food stores are all close by, giving you the opportunity to stock up on some food for the small kitchen or go out to eat with many options available.
- Also Known As:
- Barefoot`n In The Keys Hotel
- Barefoot`n In The Keys Hotel Kissimmee
- Barefoot n In The Keys
- Barefoot Keys
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At The Barefoot Suites, you will step into a tropical oasis in the middle of all the Central Florida attractions. Our gated condo resort emanates the charm of “Old Key West”. Experience the turn-of-the century feel, yesterday’s spacious rooms, and today’s convenience. Airy one-bedroom condos with king or queen beds are complete with living room, dining room, and kitchenette. Each condo features a queen-sized sofa-sleeper for extra sleeping space. Enjoy the view of our private lake immerse yourself in our heated pools or hot tub. Adjacent are great dining options and activities for the entire family at Old Town Entertainment Complex. The Maingate entrance to Disney is just 3 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your The Barefoot Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.