“Great place for great food” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #138 of 655 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: American
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Reservations, Late Night
Description: 3 Sisters Speakeasy is located in the heart of Downtown Kissimmee. We’re right on Broadway Avenue with easy access from nearly every major road in the area. You’ll find us on the corner of Broadway and Dakin.3 Sisters Speakeasy is the perfect destination for friends and family to hang out and watch some sports, or relax and unwind catching up on small talk around our large spacious bar. You can also enjoy the many tempting appetizers. In addition to offering a wide choice of popular mixed drinks, cocktails and beers.Looking for a nice place to celebrate a special occasion? 3 Sisters can also accommodate parties and special events.We’re known for our fun and inviting atmosphere – and this is why 3 Sisters Speakeasy has become one of the main gathering places in charming Downtown Kissimmee for local residents as well as vacationers who are relaxing and enjoying the major attractions and sites in Central Florida. We invite you to stop by 3 Sisters Speakeasy and have some fun. We look forward to seeing you.
Kissimmee, Florida
“Great place for great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I came tonight for dinner and the place had only a few people sitting at the bar watching football so we had no problem finding a table.

Hubby had the Ruben and I had the chicken cordon bleu. The chicken was a huge portion with a creamy cheesy sauce on it. It was delicious but way too much for me. They served it with cheesy scalloped potatoes and nice crisp Brocoli. It was all good. We had a potsticker appetizer but they didn't seem to have the pot sticker browned areas that you normally get when they "stick" to the pan, this the name potstickers. I recommend three sisters any night of the week. Full bar available.

• 4 of 5 stars Food

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“What a change of pace here!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

Loved the outside seating and the menu choices. Prices were average and food was excellent-great presentation on plate and brimming with flavor-the house merlot was also just as I liked it-smooth. Waitress was perfect. We also loved the happy hour! Thanks everyone.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
basford
“Cracking Place for a Drink”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

Stopped and had a few drinks here last Friday night after going to the Food Truck Bazaar at the Civic Centre.

Its located on a short street along with 3/4 other Bars which also looked very nice. We've found that since living round here its like gold dust to find a couple of bars next to each other never mind that many!

Anyway, There was a great, friendly, atmosphere both inside and outside the bar with lots of inside and outside seating. They have live music every weekend and a very well stocked bar with dozens of draft and bottled beers. They also had a long cocktail menu and decent wine list. We had a couple of glasses of the House Cab which we thought was beautiful for house wine!

We didn't eat but the food looked good.

Can't wait for the next time we are down at the civic centre so we can pay them a visit!

• Visited October 2012
Max Meadows, Virginia
“Relaxed, fun place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012 via mobile

This is a that has a full menu, including american and asian cuisine. The nachos were average, but the mahi sandwich and chicken cordon blue were good.The ted sangria was very strong!! I recommend this place for it's atmosphere, food, and drinks!

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Saint Cloud, Florida
“A Little Disappointed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2012

As a vegetarian, I am hard to please when it comes to food. If you don't eat meat or seafood, dining options can be very limited. 3 Sisters was no exception. We went there for lunch today. The menu was kind of limited for vegetarians.I sucked it up though and ordered the Mediterranean Salad and French Onion Soup. Both were good but not exactly excellent. I think I was more disappointed in the portion size more than anything. When you spend $10 on a bowl of Soup and Salad, you expect something a little more substantial.Needless to say, about 20 min. after finishing my meal, I was already hungry again. Despite all this, I would give 3 Sisters another chance but would probably order a sandwich next time. I did appreciate the location, atmosphere, and service. Those I would rate as excellent. So...Better luck next time ????

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Ray P, Manager at Three Sisters Speakeasy, responded to this review, August 6, 2013
I want to take the time to thank everyone with there reviews. My name is Felix Ortiz and I am the new executive chef for 3 sisters speakeasy. My staff and I are committed to making your dinning experience at 3 sisters a special time for you, your family and your friends. Ask for Felix, I would love to see that your food order is prepared to your satisfaction and the service is excellent. We have a new menu that just came out with a lot of new items. Come visit us with family and friends. Thank you for your time