“Wonderful way to unwind and relax” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Kissimmee, Florida
“Wonderful way to unwind and relax”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2012

My husband and I have been there twice now and both on Friday nights. I have also had a "girls night out" there! The atmoshpere is very relaxing. We were in very casual clothes and felt right at home. Sometimes when you hear "Wine Bar", you think maybe it is very 'foo, foo", but this place is very warm and inviting. It is a great place to stop after work for happy hour or like us, a place to go for a few hours before going somewhere else or hang out and sing with the band.
I am new to the world of wines so we asked the owner, John, to match a wine to the cheese and meat tray we ordered. It was delicious! He told us all about the wine, the region where it came from, the soil and the grapes. We chose two different cheeses and one meat and the ray came with an assortment of fruits, nuts and crackers. Never in my life had I tried a cheese with cranberries, but it was wonderful. The wine he paired with it was so good.
The service was very good. He would ask if we wanted to try a different wine or more of the same. John was very friendly and helpful. They also have a board with it looks like 50-80 or so beers on it and all with very unusal names. If I were a beer drinker I would certainly try one!
It is located in Old Downtown Kissimmee and on the weekends they usually have live music out on the sidewalk in the evenings. Sit inside and it's a little more intimate or sit outside and listen to the band. Either way you want to experience the Vintage Vino, I believe you will have a great time and keep going back.

• Visited February 2012