“Great time at Grand Palms” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Grand Palms

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Kissimmee
Grand Palms
Save Saved
You added Grand Palms to your Saves list
3201 Lindsfield Boulevard, Kissimmee, FL 34747   |
Ranked #70 of 158 Hotels in Kissimmee
Albany, NY
“Great time at Grand Palms”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2012

Condo unit was very spacious and very, very clean. We had a second floor unit a short walk to the pool. Condo was nicely decorated and beds were comfortable. Full size washer dryer was a nice addition. We thoroughly enjoyed our week here and it was a great location to shopping and restaurants and of course Disney!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family

Couples
Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Cary, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2012

Our 5 night condo rental was clean, well decorated, and the complex was nice. I too was concerned after reading some reviews but my fears were unjustified. This area was quiet, convenient and a GREAT bargain. So much space after being cramped in a hotel room together! Did not go to pool but it looked fine and was being used. Since the condos are indivually owned and managed you will need to do more research, but the condo community itself was great. There was a supertarget and publix and other stores/restaurants within about 2 miles or so.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
sillot
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2012

Got back from our holiday in Florida yesterday. Was a little worried as after I booked our apartment at Grand Palms I saw some really bad reviews. So relieved when we got there! The apartment we stayed in was 8836a Grand Palms, which we booked through DVRO. It was clean and well equipped. The communal swimming pool was lovely. The sun beds were comfortable and spotless. Grand Palms is so well positioned to get to Disney and Universal Studios and Seaworld in no time at all. There are supermarkets and restaurants within easy reach.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Ontario
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2012

My wife and I stayed at the Grand Palms for two weeks in May 2011 with our 3 children. Looking at a few negative reviews I thought I would share our experience which was positive. We found the Grand Palms to be well maintained, with a nice uncrowded pool area and a hot tub as well. The grounds had an area for grilling dinner and an area where the kids could play. Units will vary as they are individually owned but ours was nice. We found the location to be perfect, only a few minutes to the Disney World parks. I would recommend this complex to anyone, we are returning for 12 nights again this May. I reviewed this once a few days ago and it never showed up, not sure why, so thought I would try again.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
Beverly Hills, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2012

The first thing we met with was having to step over curled up flooring to enter. Tried to put my guests in the master bedroom but was appalled at the filthy bathroom and moved them to the other bedroom.

Things were not even close to what was promised.

This was not anywhere near an upgrade from the calypso cay condos or the Mike Ditka resort which is what I originally called about. In either location or quality.
Carmen you describe this to me as luxurious, only if you would put a rundown days inn or knights inn in that category.
I was embarrassed to have my guests stay there.

We were also held hostage for a cleaning fee. Our initial discussion was that there would not be one. It was discussed and I was quoted a price for three nights which was less than 2 nights plus the cleaning fee. You assured me that I would not be charged if we only stayed 2 nights. I again asked when you called back asking for a second credit card authorization for the taxes to be paid directly to you, and was assured there would be no additional charges.
If we had not had tickets for an event in two hours after our arrival, and it was new years eve I would have walked out.
I tried to have maint correct the internet problem but was told he could not switch the non working modem and could not access passwords for other available signal. Had to leave condo for McDonalds to get any information.
Treid to contact mgt with no response. BEWARE

Room Tip: Find another company to book thru
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled with friends
Davenport, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2011

The pool area is the most disgusting, filthy community pool I have ever experienced. You can see for yourself in the photos the algae growing on the deck and chairs, the accumulation of dirt and debris, the spa was cloudy and I am sure you would receive a nasty bacterial infection if you went in. This place is never cleaned, the pool itself had not been vacuumed during the entire week. Did I mention the hair extension wrapped around a chair for a full week? Just gross. There are so many rentals out there, don't spend your hard earned vaction dollars on this place.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Rock Hill,SC
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2011

We booked this through Global Connections of which we've been members since 2004 and so far our condo experience through them has been hit or miss and with this one it was a miss. This unit is very "dated" inside with just about everything in it. Old tv's, furnishings, kitchen appliances, etc. All Linoleum floors were filthy dirty and sticky. Ground in dirt all over them. They really need to be replaced. Carpet looked vacuumed but couldn't really tell if it was clean because it was dark green. Yuck! We invited a couple and their 2 year old to travel with us down to Kissimmee so we'd thought we'd be nice and let them have the master bedroom with the king bed and private bath but was that a mistake. They complained the bed was so uncomfortable and on top of that their shower/ bath tub had a moldy shower curtain. Wow, what a way to impress our friends. I can say that the second and third bedroom beds were not too bad though so my wife and I and our son slept pretty good. The pool was pretty nice. Not large but was adequate for our needs. Well I could go on but that's enough for now. All in all the condo was just ok I suppose but really needs some serious updating and cleaning. I can say that we all had a nice time at Disney though just didn't enjoy the condo so much. Hopefully Global will drop this unit if the owner doesn't make appropriate updates to keep up with the times.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family

Been to Grand Palms? Share your experiences!