“DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!!!” 1 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Evans, Georgia, United States
“DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

I asked for no room service;however, housekeepers continue to come in room to replace towels and empty trash. The problem with this is a housekeeper left my room door wide open!!! Either the housekeeper took my Apple IPAD or with leaving my door wide open allowed someone else to take my Apple IPAD. Police was called and police report taken; however, the police department is too busy to follow through with this (I do realize this). Spoke with management - only to be told that resort is not responsible for stolen items!!! It would not have been stolen if my Do Not
DISTURB request have been followed!!!!

Room Tip: Be Careful!!!
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
PIVacations, General Manager at Magic Tree Resort, responded to this review, November 13, 2013
We appreciate you taking the time to share your recent experience with the Magic Tree. We do understand your frustration as this is not a common occurrence. We do listen to our guests and this will assist us in gaining insight in improving our best practices.

Magic Tree Management

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Key West, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

We stayed here with our 2 young daughters. I was blown away with how beautiful the landscaping was and a gated entry!! And yes, it is an old Ramada Inn but the rooms have been re-done and re spotless. I loved having a 2 bedroom suite and a kitchen. We didn't have to pay a fortune and had the space we needed. STAY HERE if you're looking for a great value and a clean and friendly place that is VERY close to Disney.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your comments. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and our accommodations. We definitely agree with you about our resort being a great value. And our location is conveniently close to all the major attractions. We look forward to your return soon.

Thomasville, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

My husband and I spent our 18th anniversary, three restful days at this resort. We were very pleased with the one bedroom unit. It was spacious, clean and the staff were friendly and helpful. When I left and arrived home, I realized I didn't have my diamond anniversary ring. I called back to the hotel to inquire if maybe housekeeping had found it, they were closed, so I left a message for the head of housekeeping. On Monday, I called back to speak with the person in charge of housekeeping and was informed that they had searched the room to no avail. They advised me someone was in the room for the week, but they would look again when they checked out. I thought, I will never see my ring again.
However, I told the person I spoke to on the telephone where I believed I had left the ring and hung up the phone never expecting to hear from them again. In about half an hour, I received a phone call from the person in charge of housekeeping saying she'd found my ring exactly where I thought it was. They are in the process of returning it to me. Thank God for Ellie and Marie C. and for honest people.

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
PIVacations, General Manager at Magic Tree Resort, responded to this review, January 7, 2014
We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your comments. Happy anniversary. We are happy to hear that you had a enjoyable and restful stay. We are glad to hear that our staff provided you outstanding customer service. Most of all, we are delighted to learn that our staff found your ring as we understand how important it is to you. We look forward to your next stay with us.
Boston, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

My son and I stayed at this resort for two days before my parents joined us. It was a nice, clean resort with plenty of things to do. It kept us well entertained on the days we didn't do Disney. We were able to rest well and enjoy frequent trips to the game room, pool and enjoy the endless freshly popped popcorn. While intimate, it offers some great amenities amongst them free laundry, a great pool that is open very late and very close approximation to Disney and varied restaurants and fast food places. Note: There is a full kitchen but do not buy groceries at the store nearest the resort. The food is of poor quality and is over-priced. There are plenty of grocery stores further up the main road. The hotel staff was friendly and respectful. If you have children, this is a great place to stay.

Room Tip: Choose a room near the game room so that you can get access to the Internet. Choose a room on the s...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
We appreciate your comments about your stay with Magic Tree. We are always happy to learn that are guests enjoyed our accommodations and amenities. It’s great to hear that families benefit from our resort as it is our goal to create a warm and family-oriented environment. We look forward to your next stay soon.
Mississauga, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

My family and I were very pleased with our accommodations! Rooms are very spacious and very clean! The service was fantastic! Friendly staff who offer free popcorn, free movie rentals, etc.... The resort is very close to Disney and to all shops and stores. Great location!

I would definitely stay here again and definitely recommend it to other families!

Room Tip: We stayed in room 121 which was near the office so we had access to free WIFI.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your comments. We are glad to hear that you were pleased with our accommodations. It sounds like you enjoyed our amenities and resort. We are delighted to know that our staff was able to meet your needs. We look forward to your next visit.
Duri, Indonesia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

Spent one week in this resort in Orlando. I have stayed in many resorts in the area and can say that this one was really nice. You will not find the huge facilities commonly found on the Westgate chain or Marriott however the rooms are spacious and very clean with also good cooking facilities. Amenities includes adults and children pool as well as a nice spa. A tennis court and a playground for the little ones are also available. Don't miss the free coffee and pop corns available during the day in the lobby. The staff is very very friendly and always willing to help making your stay confortable. The only delta I could say is that the location is a little far away from the big malls but very close to Disney parks area. I. general I can say that the experience was positive.

Room Tip: We stayed in a two bedrooms suit that was really good
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
We appreciate your comments about your stay with Magic Tree. We are always happy to learn that are guests enjoyed our accommodations and amenities. It’s great to hear that families benefit from our resort as it is our goal to create a warm and family-oriented environment. It is our goal to provide you outstanding customer service as that is our top priority. We look forward to your next stay soon.
Tequesta, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

The property is an old property which has undergone a nice face lift. It is clean and well done. However, you can't change old bones. It is still a 1970's motel that has had the rooms connected to make one and two bedroom condos. You know it from the start when you enter your "condo" through the bedroom. It is obvious what the developer has done, taken an old run down property and try to update it into a modern condo. It is a failure. Take my advice and go somewhere else. There are well over 100,000 places next to the Orlando Theme Parks, pick another and enjoy your stay. I'm not saying it is bad, just so-so.

Room Tip: Pick a two bedroom unit
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
PIVacations, General Manager at Magic Tree Resort, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your comments. We value all of our guests' feedback even the negative ones as it provides us with input in making improvements that may be overlooked. We do strive to provide amenities that will enhance a guests stay and make it a memorable experience. We appreciate you giving our resort a try as we realize there are so many available choices.

Magic Tree Management

Been to Magic Tree Resort? Share your experiences!