Ok, lets start with location:
1. It is VERY near from all the Disney Parks, really near, about 6 minutes, eaven in a traffic jam.
2. There is a 7 eleven right around the corner
3. It´s on the 192, this avenue crosses almost all Kissimmee
4. If you follow the 192 to the WEST, you´ll find the 27, half a mile to the north there is a Walmart 24/7
5. There is a Dennys closeby
6. Lots of stores to do last minute shopping BUT DO NOT BE FOOLED: The prices of the gift stores are in most cases more expensive than the prices in the parks and the quality of the items are below.
7. The I-4 is about 7 miles away
8. The Premium Outlets its about 12 miles
9. The Universal Studios are a little far, but if you take the I-4 and then Universal Drive or the one on the back, you can make it in 18 minutes at the most.
10. No mayor Malls around the area just a Target over 192 West.
• It´s cheap, I mean it´s a Motel 6. It cost me $182 (tax included) for 5 nights on holyday season.
• It is not too clean but not too dirty. The only bad thing was that the room 136 had a smell of moisture combined with feet bad smell, not annoying but not comfy to live with. As we got there too tired to complaint, I went to the Walmart and got some odor killers and refresheners. Problem solved.
• The bathroom was ok, a little not well washed but ok.
• The bathtube had some moisture stain on it and my little son wanted to have a “swim”, so I bought some CLOROX. I bet no bacteria make it!!!
• The swimming pool looked clean, crystal clear water and well attended, did not tested because the water was not heated and the weather was chilling.
• The front desk personal always prompt and nice
• The cleaning staff, always trying to clean the room as soon as possible, so they end his turn early, sometimes they knock the door until you open to say: NOT YET LADY!
• One thing. DO NOT PUT TOGUETHER the beds. I needed a King, there is not one room with this, so I told the front desk guy If it was ok to joint both beds. I did, but the cleaning staff did not make the beds because they were together, they did them until I separated again. Not a big problem but there was a lack of communication there.
• The cleaning staff does the rooms any other day. The pairs one day and the nones the other.
• AC worked fine
• Hot watter all time
• Parking space always available but almost never close to our room.
• The best places to stay are the rooms on front of the hotel or the ones on the East bound side.
• Never had a problem of stolen or damage property
• Never heard a thing from other guests
• The Hotel is kind of hidden a few meters of the 192, that makes it kind of quiet and private.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.