“Nice healthy break from theme park food” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #31 of 654 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: Italian, Soups
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Description: newly opened (may 23, 2011)
“Nice healthy break from theme park food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012 via mobile

I love this place. It's perfect for getting a vitamin fix when you've been in the parks. The salad selection is large and fresh. The soup and hot food selection, whilst small, is freshly made and tasty. Our kids found stuff they liked and we were all able to inject some healthy food back into our diets. Over nine days this is the only restaurant we bothered to go back to. Our table was cleared immediately of empty plates and the chocolate lava pudding (served after 4pm) is fab.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Rochester, Michigan
“Wish we could take this restaurant back home with us!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

We always visit Sweet Tomatoes when traveling to Florida. The food is fresh, healthy, and the price is right!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
orlando fl
“LOVE THIS PLACE!!!! BEST BUFFET BY FAR!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

Like to start first with "EDWARD T" I have no idea what he is talking about. Why would he think he would get a discount if he didn't come in during the senior time?? If those are the rules, why would he think he was so special that he would get the discount when it wasn't during the correct times?? I would never compare this to any other buffet, especially Ci ci;s pizza!!!

2nd:This is the best buffet my family and I have ever been to. The food is always so fresh. Its a good variety for the whole family.

Every time we come here the experience is always great. The crew members are always so friendly. There is one waiter who is usually there when my family and I come for dinner. Wish if I could remember his name.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Orlando, Florida
“Worst Buffet In Florida”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

My wife and I went to Sweet Tomatoes for dinner. I told them I was a senior and wanted the senior special for 6.99. The cashier told me they only honor it for two hours in the afternoon. So we paid 12.99 for the worst buffet in the world. The salad was so-so and the rest was horrible food. Soup was terrible and bread and pasta was yuk! You get better food at Ci Ci's for 4.99. We will never go there again.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Yorkshire Dales National Park, United Kingdom
“A nice change!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

If you like a large variation of salad, made from scratch soups, good bread, pizza, baked potatoes to name but a few this is the place for you. Everything is fresh, the staff are pleasant and to top it off the frozen yogurt is better than ice cream (its so good that people think it is ice-cream). If you visit for dinner try the lava cake with a topping of mixed frozen yogurt and various toppings with either chocolate or caramel sauce. They do very good banana bran muffins and the cornbread is good too.

• 4 of 5 stars Food