“A Very Satisfied Owner” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #16 of 158 Hotels in Kissimmee
Oelwein, Iowa
“A Very Satisfied Owner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

My families stay and vacation were wonderful thanks to Westgate. My wife, daughter, and myself are all owners at Westgate Towers. My son is not yet 18 years old, but when he is he will also be a owner at Westgate. My wife and I have been owners at Westgate for several years but this was our first stay at Westgate Towers. This location turned out to be perfect. The facilities as well as the accessibility to Disney and many other area attractions is ideal. We did experience some minor problems with one of our three bathrooms and the washer but the Westgate staff resolved these problems promptly. We will be recommending Westgate and the Westgate Towers to our family and friends planning a vacation to the Orlando-Kissimmee Area. Thank you Westgate and we look forward to spending the week with you again soon.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
WestgateGuestRels, Guest Relations Manager at Westgate Towers, responded to this review, July 22, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your lovely comments. We could not be happier to know you thoroughly enjoyed our location, accommodations, and unique selection of Resort amenities we offer. As a Westgate Owner it was an honor to have you stay with us. We can't wait to see you again!

Ray

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
Kissimmee, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

My month long stay at the Westgate Towers, Kissimmee.

I am just wrapping up an extended stay at this resort. I intended to stay for a week and ended up booking 3 extra weeks. My experience was seamless. From the hotel manager, Debbie Carrillo to the front desk Concierge, Tony Regalado, everybody was extremely pleasant. The resort was top notch in every aspect.

Location - A+ In the middle of everything. Within walking distance to any amenity you want. From restaurants to clothing stores to attractions, just about everything is close by.

Cleanliness - A+ Housekeeping came around everyday to clean the room and bring you fresh sheets and towels. When called upon, the response time was very fast.

Hospitality - A+ All staff was polite and addressed you accordingly. From a warm "good morning" in the A.M. to a pleasant "good night" int the P.M. Everyone had a great attitude.

Customer service - A+ From speaking on the phone to dealing with them in person, everyone was courteous and accommodating.

My stay was a special situation. My brother is a paraplegic and requires some very special requests. From day one, the Westgate staff was extremely accommodating. We received a wheelchair accessible room, we extended an extra day and they kept us in the same room at a moments notice. When we extended again at the 11th hour, I dealt directly with Debbie and Tony and they again, were able to meet our needs. This was a huge challenge since we are at the height of the season, but they pulled it off. Every time we called upon them with a special request, they were able to fulfill it for my family.

Even the type of people that stayed at the resort were top notch. It's almost as if the Westgate attracts a certain type of clientele. I met so many different types of people during my stay and everyone was so nice. From people vacationing with there families to people traveling on business, everyone was really pleasant.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone that I speak to or even anyone who is reading this review. I am not required to write a review but it brings me great pleasure to know that by me taking a few minutes to write this, I am bringing awareness and recognition to people like Debbie and Tony who bring great pride to their profession. People like them are not easy to come by so when you do you have to make sure that you spread the word as much as you can. I believe that good behavior should be rewarded, so I am hoping that you, who are reading this review right now, challenge me and go stay at this resort. Go work with Debbie and/or Tony, and you will see why I was so happy to write this review.
You will not be disappointed.

Thank you Westgate staff, and a special Thank You to Debbie Carrillo and Tony Regalado.

Noland Montalvo
Willingboro, New Jersey

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
WestgateGuestRels, Guest Relations Manager at Westgate Towers, responded to this review, July 20, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your stay with us. We aim to make every guest experience special and personalized and we are so happy we were able to do so during your stay with us. We hope to welcome you back again in the future for another memorable stay with your family.

Houston, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

Great place to stay. Easily accessible. Good amenities, roomy and all the comforts of home. Easy access to all of the parks and the kid park and pool are right on time for the grand babies. Try it, you will like it.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
We are beyond thrilled when our guests have a fantastic experience with us. As you experienced our location is the perfect location to explore the area Theme Parks. We pleased you enjoyed your room and all of the great amenities our resort offers. We look forward to your future family visits!

4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

Checked in@3 PM TOOK ABOUT 5 MINUTES WE CHECK THE ACOMMIDATIONS.bath room small and the shower door opens into the commode.Every thing else was excellent. Nice clean, new towels.linens were clean.The room was excellent The staff well informed and courteous. Would recommend this to anyone.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
WestgateGuestRels, Guest Relations Manager at Westgate Towers, responded to this review, July 17, 2014
Thank you for your review! We’re glad you hear you found us to be a clean resort with friendly and helpful staff. It’s great to know we were able to make your vacation even more enjoyable. We hope to see you again soon!

Nicole
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

Check in-arrived around 7pm. Check in took about 5 minutes max. Room was ready when we arrived.

Room-#643 2br/3ba very spacious. The 3rd bathroom really came in handy.
The sofa bed was not comfortable at all neither for an adult nor a child.

Appliances-We used the stove, microwave, toaster, dishwasher and washer/dryer. All of which were in good working condition.

Dishes-Kitchen was stocked with sets of 3-4 plates etc. I would recommend a few more plates etc. in the units that sleep more than 3 or 4 people.

Maintenance issues-we had a few lights burn out during our stay in bathrooms but we called maintenance and they came right up to replace them.

Housekeeping-As owners we are aware that we get midweek service and that is generally no problem for us, however Wednesday came and went and housekeeping never showed up. I called Wednesday night when we returned to let them know our room was never serviced and I was advised that a housekeeping manager would be notified. At that point we were out of towels, toilet paper, paper towels etc. and I did mention that on the phone. Someone quickly came up with towels and toilet paper but housekeeping never serviced our room during our stay. On Thursday morning we stepped out for breakfast and when we returned there was a bag on the kitchen floor full of towels, toilet paper etc. I would imagine that if they took the time to open the door and throw that bag in they could have at least cleaned the room.

Stayed July 2014
WestgateGuestRels, Guest Relations Manager at Westgate Towers, responded to this review, July 13, 2014
Thank you so much for your feedback. We apologize for the issues you experienced with not receiving your midweek cleaning and for any inconvenience they may have caused. Your review will be shared with management including the housekeeping manager. We appreciate that you brought these issues to our attention as we work diligently to resolve them. We appreciate your comments and look forward to exceeding your expectations on your next visit.

Bentonville, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

We really enjoyed our stay at this resort. It was very clean and some updates have been made to the property. We were about 3 miles from Disney's Hollywood Studios and it was a very easy drive. We didn't have time to swim but the pool area looked very nice. It was nice having a washer and dryer in our unit. Although we only stayed two nights, we had some clothes to wash and it couldn't have been more convenient! I felt like this was a great value for the money we spent.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
WestgateGuestRels, Guest Relations Manager at Westgate Towers, responded to this review, June 27, 2014
Thank you for taking a moment to review our property. Our location is idealistic for planning a trip to the local theme parks here in the Orlando area. Your comments are greatly appreciated and will help us to make this experience even better. We hope the next time you’re in the area you will stay with us and come back to use the pool amenities.

Ariel
Wyboston, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

We are westgate owners and this was our first visit to timeshare. The first 1 bedroom we were given was 226 to say I was shocked and disappointed would be an understatement. Considering we pay a yearly service charge I wondered where it went. The villa was dirty so I complained and was moved to 102 this was more what I expected and I was happy with this villa.

102 was a pool view and I would ask for anything on this floor. The bed was enormous!! I used the cooker and only thing I thought kitchen lacked was a baking tray. I also used microwave dishwasher and washing machine all of which were in good working order. I liked the idea of having 2 showers and the shower in main bedroom was huge. People complain about coffee but being English we bought our own as husband wanted Nescafé.

I was supplied with dishwasher powder and washing powder and when I needed more just asked at reception.

We used the pool and had pool towels supplied and also as westgate owners we went across to main complex (shuttle bus provided) and used facilities over there

Obviously as owners we will be returning and I will be asking for a room on first floor.

This is 5 minutes from Disney so really handy we had a car so didn't use shuttle provided

Room Tip: 102 to 120