“Great place to stay.” 5 of 5 stars

3.0 of 5 Resort   |   7600 W Irlo Bronson Pkwy, Kissimmee, FL 34747   |
Ranked #15 of 157 hotels in Kissimmee
“Great place to stay.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013 via mobile

From now on Westgate Towers will be the only place my husband and I will stay when in the Kissimmee area. The amenities and transportation were outstanding. I love to shop for the lowest pricing that is available, I can not believe that they can offer so much for the price they do. It is worth checking it out.

• Stayed September 2013
WestgateGuestRels, Guest Relations Manager at Westgate Towers, responded to this review, September 26, 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience with us at the Westgate Towers. We appreciate you saying that our resort is your destination of choice. Our resort has many activities for the entire family to experience. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Josie

309 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
Chicago
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

I just adore Westgate and I loved it soooo much I purchased a timeshare. Every time I stay here I can't wait for my next stay. It is always clean and I always have one contact person my entire stay. I don't have anything bad to say. I just love my timeshare at Westgate towers.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
WestgateGuestRels, Guest Relations Manager at Westgate Towers, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
Thank you so much for your review. We are thrilled that you loved your overall stay. We always look forward to assisting our owners and guests and providing them with the ultimate vacation. We look forward to your next visit.
Orlando, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

I had the same type of room that I had the last time I stayed at the towers and I was very happy about that. I think they still have some rooms that are not remodeled with the new look. I don't know how those rooms look so I can speak on that, Make sure you ask for the remodeled rooms. Anyways lots to do in the area and a great hotel all around for the price.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
WestgateGuestRels, Guest Relations Manager at Westgate Towers, responded to this review, September 12, 2013
Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you enjoyed your overall stay. We are thrilled that you enjoyed our units and you were able to do everything you wanted while in the area. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we hope to see you again.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

This hotel was a bit odd. It did have everything we NEEDED, however was certainly not luxury by any stretch of the imagination. Right from booking it online, it was confusing as to what you were actually getting. The room types on various websites all seemed to have different names and so the coordinating pictures weren't always an accurate depiction of the room type that you were booking. One previous reviewer mentioned the narrow balcony, whereas all the pictures that we found showed a nice large one with table and chairs, etc. When we arrived, sure enough we had an 18" deep balcony. It appeared that the nicer suites pictured on most of the websites were more than likely 'timeshare' properties in the higher "tower", whereas the rental suites are all in Buildings A,B,C or D, which are lower, 3-storey buildings; we were in a one-bedroom in building A. The room was an adequate size and the king-sized bed was very comfortable; my daughter, however, slept on the sofa bed in the livingroom which was pitiful, as most sofa beds are! The kitchen was well equipped although it would seem that not many people cook in the facilities as the first time we opened the door on a hot oven, the smoke detector went off! It lasted about 5 minutes and after much fanning and opening of doors, it finally went off. The washer and dryer were handy, although a part fell off the dryer in mid cycle and I had to reassemble it in order to keep drying our clothes. It did seem to eat several items due to this malfunction as several socks and pairs of underwear disappeared! One other thing to be aware of is the internet charge. Wireless internet it NOT free PLUS there is a "per-device" charge. If you choose a multi-day package with one device, you have to stick with THAT device or be charged for another package on the second device as well. We made that mistake and when we realized it, a call down to the desk explaining what we had done, received a quick reversal and we were not charged for the second device. Overall, this was a decent stay and the staff was very friendly. We checked-in very late the first night and a security guard met us at our parking spot and assisted us to our room, which was appreciated. I'm not sure I would stay here again, however if you're travelling to enjoy Disney World; looking for a bit more room to spread out and kitchen facilities to save a bit of money AND you're not too fussy of a traveller, then the location of this hotel can't be beat!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
WestgateGuestRels, Guest Relations Manager at Westgate Towers, responded to this review, September 11, 2013
Thank you for your review. Thank you for letting us know what we are exceling in and some areas that need work. Guest feedback is vital, so that we can provide the best service we can. We appreciate you choosing us for your stay and hope you provide us with the pleasure again in the future
Regina, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Very nice hotel. Stayed in 2 bedroom suite. 2nd bedroom had it's own mini kitchen and a private balcony. Very close to Disney World. Some rooms face Disney so you watch fireworks at night. Had no problem with street noise. Would stay here again no problem. Checked in 11:30pm and Had no dealing with timeshare people at all.

• Stayed April 2013
Thank you so much for your review. We are glad you enjoyed our room amenities and the private balcony. We always look forward to assisting our owners and guests and providing them with the ultimate vacation. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we hope to see you again.
Fort Myers, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

I was in Orlando on business. I chose this hotel because all the cheaper chain hotels has such horrible ratings on TripAdvisor. I requested a ground floor studio, and when I arrived they didn't have one, so they up-graded me to a one bedroom "apartment". A fabulous unit: Jacuzzi, two bathrooms, full kitchen, washer/dryer. There were several pools on the property. And only 10 minutes from the Magic Kingdom. Plenty of places to eat nearby. I've read about attempt to sell timeshares here, but I was never asked. I was quite pleased and would easily stay here again. I was in the Tower Unit, it might be nicer than other buildings.

Room Tip: The Tower unit may be newer and nicer than other units.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your review. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your overall stay. We are glad that you enjoyed our room amenities and convenient location. It is a real pleasure to know we have succeeded in providing a quality vacation experience that exceeded your expectations. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we hope to see you again.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

Westgate Towers worked out perfect. Location is smaller than neighboring Westgate Villas but room was awesome - two bathrooms, showers, nice kitchen, nice jacuzzi, clean bright, nice king size bed. We enjoyed peace and quiet of smaller location but had the luxury of Westgate Villas amenities at our fingertips. The bus was easily available to go to Villas or a short walk if you prefer. Be sure to utilize the daily bus service to Disney Parks. Perfect combination for a perfect vacation.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for your review. It is a real pleasure to know we have succeeded in providing a quality vacation experience that exceeded your expectations. We are thrilled that you enjoyed our rooms and quiet location. We are glad you were able to make use of the shuttle service as we know that can help make your vacation more enjoyable. We hope that we can provide your family with many happy memories in years to come.

Been to Westgate Towers? Share your experiences!