“Was like home” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #15 of 159 hotels in Kissimmee
Sevierville
“Was like home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

We have been to this place twice now. The first time we went they put us in this older part of the facility and it was ok but the internet didn't work and the place just felt old. I wasn't happy at all BUT after telling them our experience they moved us. This time we were in a newer villa. OMG it was so nice!!!!! With pools every where, so you could easily go to another one if one was too full or whatever. This last April we went back and I love this place. Felt like home and they REALLY try. I will warn you that if you want to take advantage of their discount tickets for hearing their reps sell the time shares, these sales people are the best I have encountered. Really hard to say no. If you want a time share, this is a really good one or you can buy a week pretty cheep on ebay or Craiglist

Room Tip: Make sure you get a newer VILLA.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
WestgateGuestRels, Guest Relations Manager at Westgate Towers, responded to this review, June 10, 2013
Thank you so much for your feedback. We are pleased that our staff was able to accommodate you and your family into a newer villa. All of our staff is there to provide exceptional customer service. We are honored to hear that you would consider us your home away from home. Thank you for choosing Westgate Towers and we look forward to your next visit with us.

285 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Derby, NY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

we checked in after being up since 4 am plane ride, feasco with car rental, which it was then 3 oclock pm we checked in and that went fine and then she sent us for our welcome packet..!!!! well she was pushing us to go to a seminar 90 minutes.. I said no and she proceeded to keep pushing , then daughter came in waiting to go to room and she starts telling her about doing the seminar for 90 minutes or you dont get free breakfast.. which the ad states free breakfast, nothing about seminar. went out to car and told my husband no keys and about the women and so he went in there very upset and told her NO and then she gave key.. never told him where the room was, looked 3 times and finally went back in and someone else told us where the room was.. other than that, nice room. very helpful staff!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
WestgateGuestRels, Guest Relations Manager at Westgate Towers, responded to this review, June 12, 2013
Thank you so much for your review. We are thrilled to read that you room was clean, neat and that you were lucky and able to receive room service every day. We apologize for the inconvenience of the sales staff. It is definitely not our intention to make you feel pressured in any way from anyone on our staff. However, we do offer the opportunity to all of our guests and owners to take a tour and with that, receive certain incentives, with no obligations. Again, we apologize and we do hope that you will give us another opportunity to exceed your expectations.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

Check in was fast and very friendly the person who helped us was named Cecile with awesome customer service! The staff was wonderful they made you feel at home. Rooms were super clean. Location was great 1 mile from Disney entrance. A must place to stay they earned our business.

• Stayed June 2013
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you calling our rooms “beautiful” and “super clean”. Customer service is our main priority and we are delighted to hear that our front desk agent Cecile was able to assist you. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay and we hope that you will be back.
Savannah, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

I have stayed at the Westgate towers a few times now. Its the best hotel I have found thus far.
I'm also so very pleased and thankful for the cleaning staff and Debbie Carrillo for being such great people. There honesty and integrity have made my day. I left a few items at the hotel, that and where definitely worth a good chunk of money. All the items had been turned in and where shipped to me the same day I called. I really appreciate Debbie Carrillo and Westgate towers.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
WestgateGuestRels, Guest Relations Manager at Westgate Towers, responded to this review, June 6, 2013
Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to read that you had a great stay and that our staff was great to you, it was a pleasure having you with us. We look forward to seeing you in the future.
Pompano Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

My husband and I spent a few days there while visiting Disney and found it to be very reasonably priced, comfortable and clean. My husband is a smoker and that limits the properties we can stay at in the area. Since I do not smoke, I always try to find a balcony room so he can smoke to his hearts content and I don't have to breathe it. My main issue is that the online ad said all rooms have a private terrace. Technically, this is true, but the terraces for the one bedroom villas on the upper floors are only about a foot wide and more decorative than anything else. (I think the 2 bdrms have full balconies). Luckily, the hotel was very slow and we were able to get a first floor with a large screened in patio. In the future, I would call and make sure a first floor was available. Overall, we were very happy.

Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to read that you had a great stay and that you were able to get accommodated in unit more convenient to you. We look forward to seeing you in the future.
Weeki Wachee, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

The rooms could use some modernizing; however, they were clean and fine overall. No in room safe. On our last day we had electronics stolen from our room. I would speculate it was done by a staff member as we never left room open/unlocked. I found security to show little concern over the theft. They came to audit the rm/key card entry, but I until I said please audit the adjoining room as well as there is an access door he was not planning to do so. He said little except hang around and his supervisor would contact me. No I am sorry this occurred nothing. I made a report to the Osceola Sheriff who was very helpful. I am sure we will not see our items again and I can assure you I would not stay at this hotel again. I understand things happen, but the lack of concern is bothersome. I am sure this is not the first time this has occurred.

Room Tip: After theft I cannot say any room would be acceptable as housekeeping and staff have access.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
WestgateGuestRels, Guest Relations Manager at Westgate Towers, responded to this review, May 29, 2013
Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the issues you experienced and for any inconvenience they may have caused. Your comments will be shared with management to ensure that this doesn't happen again. Guest satisfaction is our top priority and we regret that we fell short during your stay. The issues you experienced are very rare and we do hope that you will give us another opportunity to exceed your expectations.
Wesley Chapel, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

We were able to check in early and catch the Epcot shuttle which was great! The room was very clean, but there was an air conditioning problem that did not get solved while we were there for the night. At least we had air, but the filter was filthy and caused husband to get a sinus infection. My advice is to check a/c filter before you leave and come back too late for the day crew to take care of. Ms. Carrillo was very accommodating and refunded our money with no hassle. We would stay there again, because aside from air conditioning issue, the property is awesome. I also agree that the bed was very comfortable. We were next to stairs and had no issue with noise. I gave a low rating for cleanliness because of the air filter. Everything else was great.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
WestgateGuestRels, Guest Relations Manager at Westgate Towers, responded to this review, May 28, 2013
Thank you very much for your review. We apologized for the issue that you experienced and for any inconvenience it may have caused. We are happy that the management staff was able to accommodate your issue. We are delighted that you found your villa to be comfortable. Thank you for saying Westgate Towers is awesome! We are looking forward to your family staying with us again soon!

Been to Westgate Towers? Share your experiences!