We recently stayed for 15 nights at westgate towers... We actually bought with them without viewing the property and were pleasantly surprised.Well... after the kind of annoying check in (3 different desks) we were all set to go... The room we were given we were actually disappointed with, it was old & out of date. We went back downstairs and requested a renovated room (as we knew alot of them were renovated) and we were given one... (I don't know why we weren't given one in the first place anyway as we requested one).. But anyway, our new room(1 bdrm 2 bath) was nice & clean. The kitchen was still a bit outdated but it had everything you need including a washing machine and dryer which was real handy!
The staff there were nice, friendly and courteous. We had a great stay. You don't get housekeeping everyday but that was ok, we just requested more towels as we needed them.
It is so close (walking distance) to many cool restaurants... Ihop, Bob Evans, Sizzler just to name a few. It is also only about a 5 minute drive to walt disney world, and they run free shuttles which we didn't use as we had a hire car.
Check out was extended by 2 hours for free and the check out process was easy and quick.
I guess I would say the only down side to this place is the age of it... It is old and some of the rooms reflect that. Also the gym is tiny and basically useless as it has only a couple of things and they were out of order anyway.Wifi would be expensive if you weren't an owner (we got it for free thankfully).... Oh and also, our room was on the ground floor right next to the pool so we had the security lights from the pool shining in our bedroom every night which was real annoying. But after a few full on days at the theme parks, we were that exhausted that they weren't an issue at all!
Thanks to the staff there for a great stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Westgate Towers is minutes from Walt Disney World and close to Downtown Disney & Pleasure Island, SeaWorld, Universal Orlando, Gatorland and outlet shopping and golf courses. Most villas feature fully equipped kitchens, whirlpool tubs and washers/dryers. Westgate Towers offers direct access to all amenities at Westgate Vacation Villas and Westgate Town Center, including heated pools, tennis, volleyball and basketball courts, shuffleboard, bicycles, paddleboats, and planned activities schedule. Dining options include an adjacent Sizzler Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your Westgate Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westgate Towers Hotel Kissimmee
- Westgate Hotel Kissimmee
- Westgate Resort Kissimmee