We stayed here for a weekend mostly to visit the parks and our daughter. The resort was conveniently located between the parks and her apartment. We were able to stay off the over traveled roads, but there was still a lot of places to eat, etc. that were easy to get to. We wish it had been pet friendly, so we could have spent more time at the resort and used the facilities more. As it was, we spent time going to her apartment to take care of the dog.
However, very clean, pleasant check in experience, appreciated second bathroom in one bedroom place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Westgate Towers is minutes from Walt Disney World and close to Downtown Disney & Pleasure Island, SeaWorld, Universal Orlando, Gatorland and outlet shopping and golf courses. Most villas feature fully equipped kitchens, whirlpool tubs and washers/dryers. Westgate Towers offers direct access to all amenities at Westgate Vacation Villas and Westgate Town Center, including heated pools, tennis, volleyball and basketball courts, shuffleboard, bicycles, paddleboats, and planned activities schedule. Dining options include an adjacent Sizzler Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Westgate Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westgate Towers Hotel Kissimmee
- Westgate Hotel Kissimmee
- Westgate Resort Kissimmee