Had a week's stay by an exchange, needed longer so we called into the Towers on the off chance and found the General Manager, Lissa Mendez very helpful. We were able to stay a total of 11 days at a very good rate.
We found the Staff there extremely courteous and helpful, a couple of slight problems were handled with speed and a smile.
The apartment was ideal for our requirements, clean,comfy beds, lovely corner jaccussi baths in both bedrooms plus separate showers, the kitchen was more than adequate for our needs, only thing missing was a kettle but I don't believe tea making is high on the American markets agenda.
The shuttle buses went to Epcot twice a day and Universal once a day, which we found to be adequate for us.
We were so pleased that we are thinking of returning next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Westgate Towers is minutes from Walt Disney World and close to Downtown Disney & Pleasure Island, SeaWorld, Universal Orlando, Gatorland and outlet shopping and golf courses. Most villas feature fully equipped kitchens, whirlpool tubs and washers/dryers. Westgate Towers offers direct access to all amenities at Westgate Vacation Villas and Westgate Town Center, including heated pools, tennis, volleyball and basketball courts, shuffleboard, bicycles, paddleboats, and planned activities schedule. Dining options include an adjacent Sizzler Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Westgate Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westgate Towers Hotel Kissimmee
- Westgate Hotel Kissimmee
- Westgate Resort Kissimmee