I discovered this place a few years back, and ever since I always try to stay here. First time stayed in the villas, lately been staying in the Towers (more like a hotel, no crowd in the lobby when checking in, more personal, smaller, easier to find and access)
Love the amenities (micro, fridge, washer and dryer), the rooms are large and bright, clean and the hotel is close to many attractions and restaurants.
The pools are great and never had an issue trying to talk me into timeshare (I just explain to them that I book the place for hotel stay, not interested in timeshare).
Spent 4 days there last week, going back next week.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Westgate Towers is minutes from Walt Disney World and close to Downtown Disney & Pleasure Island, SeaWorld, Universal Orlando, Gatorland and outlet shopping and golf courses. Most villas feature fully equipped kitchens, whirlpool tubs and washers/dryers. Westgate Towers offers direct access to all amenities at Westgate Vacation Villas and Westgate Town Center, including heated pools, tennis, volleyball and basketball courts, shuffleboard, bicycles, paddleboats, and planned activities schedule. Dining options include an adjacent Sizzler Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelClick, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your Westgate Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westgate Towers Hotel Kissimmee
- Westgate Hotel Kissimmee
- Westgate Resort Kissimmee