BUDGET CONDO/ONLY $ 98 a night all year round

Reviews from our community

Reviews from our community

“Excellent condo”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2012 for a stay in April 2012

Very spacious, clean and well equipped. We all had a great time and look forward to going back soon. Ideal location for visiting the Universal / Disney theme parks. Pete, Jules, Jack and Harry.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Can't wait to go back! Best value!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2012 for a stay in March 2012

Forget the hotels! You cannot get a better deal than this in Orlando. This was our 1st time renting a condo. We go down to Disney usually once a year, and we have stayed at hotels and even the Disney Value resorts (which do not have fridges, microwaves, washer and dryer, 2 bathrooms, dishwasher, dining table, etc.) that cost roughly $80 at their lowest. The condo is mostly older people but we are in our mid-thirties and had our children with us so this was certainly a good thing. No parties, no loud people walking around drinking, no groups of people just loitering around daytime or nighttime, no loud music... We stayed for a week, even during weekend nights.
There are several restaurants (Buffalo Wild Wings, Red Lobster, Ihop or Denny's, pizza restaurants, McD's, Wendy's, Taco Bell) Winn-Dixie grocery store, gas stations, CVS literally just 5 minutes out the gate of the condo.
We had zero problems with other tenants, appliances, keys, insects, odors... Everything about this was worth every cent we spent.
Elaine Westlake took care of all my concerns and questions. We did everything via email and one of the main reasons I felt most comfortable going through her was bc out of all the people we emailed about condo/home rentals, Elaine was always very prompt in her replies and thorough in providing details and information and answers to any questions I emailed her with. All information she provided us with was accurate and helpful. We were able to just enjoy our vacation, no hassles.
The pictures in this ad really do not do the condo justice. The condo is larger and feels very spacious, much more than it appears to be in the pics.

Recommended for:
Traveling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 25-34
“Superb Holiday”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2011 for a stay in December 2008

Stayed here with my partner and Son (5 years old), fantastic positioning for all things Disney and things around. The communial pool/ facilities were really good and we such a great time we are going back in December 2011 - this time for golf!!

Your age range 35-44
Check in
Check out
Guests
from
$100
Night
Week
Additional fees may be applied by owner
Owner
Elaine W
32 19396100
Speaks English
Listed since : Sep 2011
Response Rate: 55 %
Response Time: Within a day
Calendar Updated: 11 days ago
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Listing is Free!
Protect your privacy
Get more exposure
Set up your free listing