2015 SPECIAL - ALL RATES DISCOUNTED BY 15%

Reviews from our community

Reviews from our community

jbaker285...
Washington DC
“Great Times - Great Location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013 for a stay in August 2013
person found this review helpful

The house was great and was exactly as pictured on the trip advisor web site. The pool was the biggest hit, everyone including my 2 year grandson enjoyed having this all to ourselves for the entire week. Major bonus!! The house was furnished with everything you needed; plenty of towels, dishes, utensils, linen, play station and pool toys. Plenty of room for an extended family. Location was very good only 10-15 to Disney Parks and in a very secure and in a gated community. New washer and dryer was a big plus. Would definitely recommend this place to any large families or extended friends.

4 of 5 stars Bedding & mattresses 5 of 5 stars Kitchen & utensils
5 of 5 stars Bathroom cleanliness 5 of 5 stars Other facilities & amenities
5 of 5 stars Service
Liked best: The Pool and Game Room
Liked least: Nothing... everything was great.
Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
Aug 16, 2013
Hi John
I am so pleased that your enjoyed the home. I knew it would be exactly what you were looking for and more. Please come back and see us again anytime. The door is always open for you.
Take care
Elaine Westlake
President
EPSM Vacation Homes
A TripAdvisor Member
“Fifth year and counting!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013 for a stay in January 2013

2013 saw our fifth annual family vacation to Kissimmee and our fifth stay at our "home away from home". As it has been every year, our trip is made all the more perfect by this house!

Now that we have been coming for years, we can't imagine staying anywhere else. The appointments of our home, the spaciousness, the luxury never fail to inspire us as we cross the threshold. It's also particularly fun to see new house mates take in the beauty for the first time.

This home has every possible accomodation and the property managers do an excellent job of maintaining it, and when necessary, assisting house guests with anything that might arise during a stay.

After so many years we can't help but feel some ownership for the house and each year we hope that we leave behind a bit of happiness for the next guests!! If you do stay here, please take a moment at the end of your vacation to sign the guest book! It's so much fun flipping through and reading about other's wonderful experiences at the home!!

A TripAdvisor Member
“Fabulous-Best Deal in Town!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012 for a stay in November 2012
person found this review helpful

14 family members stayed in this beautiful home from 11/19-11/24. I was a bit concerned because all transactions are electronically done and sometimes you do not get what you pay for. Well in this instance we were very pleased. The house is gorgeous, spacious, has everything you could possibly need. Had no issues with hot water even while half were showering and we did laundry! The heated pool is yummy and you will not want to get out of the sauna. It has no smell of cigarettes which was also a concern. My husband is disabled and we could easily manuever his wheelchair around the house. The mattresses are comfortable. The gated community helps in making it safer. Although I did not meet Elain in person, I had several phone conversations with her (and Brian). They are very nice people. Elaine thank you for your patience with me and all my questions! Thank you for allowing me and my family to stay in your beautiful home and making it affordable for us to have a fabulous Disney vacation!

“Wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012 for a stay in July 2012
person found this review helpful

The villa was amazing furnished to a high standard and catered for our every need.
The beds were so comfortable which I feel is very important when you are on the go in Orlando.
The location was great, so close to everywhere.
The site was very well looked after and we all felt very safe and secure there.

A FlipKey verified reviewer
Covington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012 for a stay in July 2012
people found this review helpful
Recommended for:
People with disabilities
ANNETTE
KS
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2012 for a stay in June 2012
4 of 5 stars Value 5 of 5 stars Rooms
A TripAdvisor Member
“Family of 13 had a wonderful vacation here!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2012 for a stay in April 2012
person found this review helpful

This home was everything advertised and more. No disappointments from any of our adult children or grandchildren.It's close to Disney and near shopping. The grounds in the community are fantastic, secure and well maintained.We walked with our 2 1/2 year old twin grandchildren to the swings & junglegym park while the older ones went to the waterpark, it was that close!! I think the highlight for all was the back yard pool.We paid extra for heat in the pool, but it was well worth it. Also we rented the BBQ which was well utilized to make ribs and and other delicacies!Each of our kids (with their partners) took a turn preparing dinner. It was great, only one night to be responsible for the cooking! The last night most went to dinner at the Outback which was very close to the resort!I would recommend this home to anyone , the owners have decorated it nicely and it is equipped with everything you should need!The only negative I can think of was the games room/garage was very warm and humid. Perhaps another a/C vent could be installed there to fix this minor issue. A note to the owners:Thank you for sharing your lovely retreat with us,the memories will last a lifetime!

5 of 5 stars Location 4 of 5 stars Cleanliness
4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk 4 of 5 stars Service
Check in
Check out
Guests
from
$180
/ Night
Additional fees may be applied by owner
Owner
EPSM Vacation Homes
(866) 254-3887
Speaks English
Listed since : Jul 2011
Response Rate: 90 %
Response Time: Within a day
Calendar Updated: 12 days ago
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Listing is Free!
Protect your privacy
Get more exposure
Set up your free listing